The Goat 07 VII photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goat 07 VII photos

Well, Martin provided the photos from Barnet, so, as they were on the same day, here are mine from The Goat. Slightly overcast this month but plenty of new metal to see around the green. Considering that both Barnet and Matching Green were on the same day, I think it was a decent turnout. (Shame I forgot about Matching until it was too late to go, otherwise, I'd have done both!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uF7HQoMWjdK4cSm19

The Standard Nine at the end of the set was laid up in a barn for over 30 years. When the current owner started to carefully clean what he thought was grey paint off the chrome, he discovered that it was actually a protective cream that had been applied when it was first stored. the vast majority of the chromework was still bright and shiny! (Look at the hubcap!) Wonderful little car, started on the button and moved off quite smoothly. Hope you enjoy this selection.
    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

No photos showing for me...

Comment

I see them, lovely cars there Mick, thanks for posting them.
      1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
      2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
      2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Originally posted by skidado View Post
        No photos showing for me...
        Need to be signed in to a Google account.

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Like the pale blue AC .
          Looks as if its just had a full resto .
          Takes me back to the days when Carole & I were ACOC membership sec & treasurer .

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
            I see them, lovely cars there Mick, thanks for posting them.
            Thanks Geoff although I don't know why skidado can't see them as you don't need a google account to view if you've been sent the link. Neither my wife nor son have one and they can both see the photos. Might be what he's viewing on?

Originally posted by Martin Cooper View Post
            Like the pale blue AC . Carole & I were ACOC membership sec & treasurer .
            In that case Martin, perhaps you can tell me what model it is? As you can see from my label, I only know the make, year and cc.

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post

Thanks Geoff although I don't know why skidado can't see them as you don't need a google account to view if you've been sent the link. Neither my wife nor son have one and they can both see the photos. Might be what he's viewing on?
              Don't know then, when I click to view it there's a pause then it opens with message at the top "Logged in as (my email address)" so assumed rightly or wrongly that it was a requirement.

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

It must be me... working perfectly now.

Comment

If you do have a google account, and your viewing on a device that recognises you and your details, google automatically signs you in. If you're on a device that doesn't hold your details, then you get invited to log in at the top right hand corner.

If you don't have an account, you still get to view the items you've been given a link to but are invited in the top right hand corner to either log in or register for an account- if you want one.

Thanks for letting us know that you can see them now skidado.
                  Last edited by mick the hat; 13-07-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Since noticed it says "Shared by Michael Smith" hidden away.

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Working...
                    X