American Speedfest 8 - 6th & 7th June 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Paul,

If your car is JKE..... then it appears that you have registered but not "Redeemed" your application. You are on a list under the banner "These applications have been approved but the driver still needs to redeem their pass"

You need to log in to your account on MSV.com and follow the prompts to complete the process. There are 14 who have not completed this at the moment for the MOCGB list.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

MSV.com wont let me register with the club as i am already booked in as an independent. Is there anything you guys can do to get me parked with the club? My name is Andrew and R103 sn95.

Comment

ATTENTION SPEEDFEST GOERS

I've now heard back from MSV regarding various requests......................

Daryll - I can see you have been approved now.
        Nathan (Ausnp84) - I have sent you a PM. They don't have any record of your application.
        Andrew - I'm told you've been moved to the MOCGB club parking area as requested.
        Paul (Tuggy) - you have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process
        Gareth - I can see you're registered so all OK
        Chris Coe - you too have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process
        Martin Walters - you too have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process
        Ian Kirby - you too have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process
        Steve Penfold - you too have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process
        Anthony Ball - you too have to log back in and "Redeem your application" or MSV wont send you tickets. You're half way through the process

Anyone else unsure let me know and I'll check the group list

Comment

Hi I booked for Sunday and have my vehicle pass and tickets booked

Colin

Comment

Thats good see you all on sunday

Comment

Thanks for getting me included with the club. See you all at Speedfest.

Comment

After not having had the car for nearly 3 years and not then coming in the forum, I’m hoping to have the car back in the next month or so and in time for this.

I’ve just registered for a weekend pass with the club and I’m pretty sure my membership has been renewing whilst I’ve been absent. If there’s any problems let me know and I’ll get it sorted. Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Matron and I are booked in for Sunday
                  2011 3.7 V6 Premium Convertible
                  1965 289 V8 Coupe

Kent Area Secretary

Comment

Just booked in for Sunday in the '05 GT supercharged S197
                    sigpic
                    Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

Comment

Hi all................................Just had this from MSV in reply to an enquiry I made earlier:

Due to the COVID-19 crisis MSV is closed until further notice. We are unable to deal with any individual requests in this period but see below important information in respect of MSV activities:

In line with Government guidance, all MotorSport Vision (MSV) venues (Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton, Cadwell Park and Bedford Autodrome) have been temporarily closed down with immediate effect. Furthermore all circuit activity is suspended until at least 30 April. We will keep that date under review over the coming weeks as the guidance from Government evolves.

Please see below details of arrangements for the various events and activities across the MSV circuits during this extended period of closure. If you have a query that is not covered by the below list, please wait until our offices reopen to get in touch.

Event tickets/season passes

All motor racing until at least 31 May (30 June for car events) has been suspended and those affected events have been postponed. All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled events. If you let us know that you can't make the rescheduled date once it’s been announced, or if a race meeting is not rescheduled at all, you will be entitled to a credit or a refund. We will review the effect on season pass holders throughout the season and ensure that any significant loss of entitlement is managed fairly.

MSVT trackdays (including licence tests)
                      Everyone who is booked to attend an MSVT track day before 30 April will receive an automatic credit to use against a future date.

Third-party trackdays (No Limits, Javelin etc)
                      Everyone who is booked to attend a third-party trackday before 30 April should visit the organiser's website for further information.

Testing
                      Everyone who is booked to attend a general test day before 30 April will receive an automatic credit to use against a future date.

Driving experiences
                      Everyone who is booked to attend an MSV driving experience (F4 Master, Rally Master etc) before 30 April, will be able to book a replacement date in due course. Any vouchers that are due to expire will automatically remain valid until three months after driving experiences resume.

Customers of the PalmerSport event will be contacted separately regarding arrangements at Bedford Autodrome.

Thank you for your support and understanding during these very difficult times. Please stay safe and continue to follow https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19 for important advice.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

So given that American Speedfest is on 6 - 7 June it looks like its cancelled.

The relevant paragraph would seem to be:

Event tickets/season passes
                      All motor racing until at least
                      31 May (30 June for car events) has been suspended and those affected events have been postponed.

Another event on the calendar falls to Covid 19

Comment

Yep, it's officially postponed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wer.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	1246778
                        Attached Files
                        1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code