• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeoffW
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Cooper View Post

Geof ,
    ABIRATERONE 500 mg .Trade name Zytiga .On restricted distribution as its expensive .
    Still tired as it removes Testosterone !
    Hope your tabs work - Martin .

Thanks for the info Martin. These I'm on are trade name Xtandi 40mg and 4 a day, only recently introduced. They ain't cheap either, 97.67 a day:

https://prostatecanceruk.org/about-u...-trial-results

Leave a comment:

• Martin Cooper
    replied
    Originally posted by mick the hat View Post

That's great news Martin. I'm really chuffed for you and the family. Just need to sort out the other "niggles" and we may have to call you Steve Austin! If I don't see you before, Merry. Christmas to you, Carole and the family. Stay well mate.
    Thanks .
    All the. best to you & yours .

Leave a comment:

• Martin Cooper
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
    Nice variety there Mick, liking the "Bergerac" Triumph Roadster between the Model T and the Red/Cream Alvis. Thanks for posting.

What's this new Cancer drug Martin? I've recently been put on Enzalutamide for the same issue.
    Geof ,
    ABIRATERONE 500 mg .Trade name Zytiga .On restricted distribution as its expensive .
    Still tired as it removes Testosterone !
    Hope your tabs work - Martin .

Leave a comment:

• mr blonde
    replied
    Hi Mick
    Good to see you again and thanks for the coffee ,it was a fine cup compared to some of the dish water that used to be served
    Thanks for posting up ,great selection as always at the Goat
    I got talking to the owner of the Scimitar he has got a 3.9 lt range rover engine squeezed into that . He lives in the next street from me so another place to stop off for tea and a chat about cars
    He also has a green TVR which i have seen on a few occasions
    Good to hear that Martin is on the mend

Gerry

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark_B View Post
    Great photos Mike! I'll have the brown Silver Shadow please.
    Thanks Mark. That one appears quite regularly at The Goat. A very clean and well maintained example of the marque. (Thought you'd have preferred the Scimitar V8?)

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
    Nice variety there Mick, liking the "Bergerac" Triumph Roadster between the Model T and the Red/Cream Alvis. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks Geoff. There are better shots of the Roadster in the albums I posted in May and February this year (amongst others)

Leave a comment:

• Mark_B
    replied
    Great photos Mike! I'll have the brown Silver Shadow please.

Leave a comment:

• GeoffW
    replied

What's this new Cancer drug Martin? I've recently been put on Enzalutamide for the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Cooper View Post

So goodbye to cancer !
    That's great news Martin. I'm really chuffed for you and the family. Just need to sort out the other "niggles" and we may have to call you Steve Austin! If I don't see you before, Merry. Christmas to you, Carole and the family. Stay well mate.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Cooper
    replied
    Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
    A quick visit to The Goat this month as attending the AGM later on. Once again, several "new" cars and a few old favourites. Hope you enjoy them. (Apologies for the lack of detail. One of the sites I normally use is currently "offline")

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WmrzBbJoWsnJbSPT7
    Sorry I missed this one . Several goodies , especially the Bristol .
    I have seen the head cancer man at Mount Vernon [yesterday] Their newish drug will keep me clear for probably 10 years . So goodby to cancer !

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    Originally posted by Huffy View Post
    What a nice selection....Mustangs aside I'd give the Europa, P5 and Scimitar a place in my garage!
    You have good taste sir!

Leave a comment:

• Huffy
    replied
    What a nice selection....Mustangs aside I'd give the Europa, P5 and Scimitar a place in my garage!

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    started a topic The Goat 01 XII 19 photos

The Goat 01 XII 19 photos

A quick visit to The Goat this month as attending the AGM later on. Once again, several "new" cars and a few old favourites. Hope you enjoy them. (Apologies for the lack of detail. One of the sites I normally use is currently "offline")

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WmrzBbJoWsnJbSPT7
Working...
X