X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOCGB National Show - Sunday 30th August - Cancelled

[/url]

MOCGB National Show, Sunday 30th August 2020, Little Gransden Airfield - Open to all club members.

The committee would like to invite all members to our National show.

We started planning for this show last year and have finally been able to confirm the date and the format. We wanted to make it a family day out so with this in mind we will be hosting our national event at Little Gransden Air and Car show on Sunday 30th August.

This is a great family day out with something for everyone, a superb three hour air display and on the ground everything from craft shows, trade stands and refreshments all set in the beautiful open countryside at Little Gransden Airfield near Sandy in Bedfordshire.

Entry fee is 10 per person the entry fee will be donated too Little Gransden’s chosen charity - BBC Children in Need. Details on how to pay will be announced soon.

All generations of Mustang are invited to attend and members can pre-enter the judging for a nominal charge in the following categories:-

1964 - 1973

1974 - 1993

1994 - 2014

2015 - current

Best Modified

Best Survivor Car

Beginner

Masterclass

Entry forms will be published in Round Up in due course and we will accept entries on the day. Trophies will be awarded to the winners of each category.

The club Regalia trailer will be at the show forming a central point of the club stand.

Event address - Little Gransden Airfield, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 3BP

Last edited by G19; 29-02-2020, 11:41 AM.
    Dan
    MOCGB Social Media - Committee Member

'Like' us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/mocgb
    'Follow' us on Instagram - @mustangownersclub_of_gb

Looking forward to it. I'll arrange a Kent convoy
    2011 3.7 V6 Premium Convertible
    1965 289 V8 Coupe

Kent Area Secretary

Comment

Looking forward to this. Hopefully I'll be there.

Comment

Managed to get the time off work so I’ll be there
        1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

This will be a great show. Looking forward to it.

Comment

I’m a new member and real excited to meet up, P-51, if you are organising a Kent convoy count me in.

Comment

I hate to pour cold water on this but............

https://littlegransdenairshow.co.uk
              . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
                I hate to pour cold water on this but............

https://littlegransdenairshow.co.uk

That's rather inconvenient isn't it!
                1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
                2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
                2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Gutted as last years show at Billing was such a good day out. Met some lovely people and saw some amazing cars. Was really looking forward to this years show. Don’t suppose any chance of rearranging it at another venue if safe with regard to social distancing etc?

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffW View Post

That's rather inconvenient isn't it!
                    I’m a bit surprised that someone in the committee didn’t pick this up? Surely there is someone in the MOCGB that has been in liaison with the airfield team about organising this event? Or are they hoping that events may transpire to permit the show to go ahead after all? (Which I doubt?)
                    Last edited by mick the hat; 08-06-2020, 11:53 AM.
                    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Yeah I found out elsewhere that it had been cancelled so like you say it’s a bit surprising that it’s not mentioned on here. With enough time ahead you’d like to think they could possibly look at rearranging at another venue/date etc?
                      I appreciate there are lots of other things going on for people but this could be the event that people can look forward to after some tough times

Comment

UPDATE - As per the Chairman's message in the current issue of Round Up, we have had to unfortunatly cancel our Annual Show at Little Gransden. This is due to the current restrictions on large gatherings and it is impossible to confirm a future date. If restrictions are lifted to allow large gatherings we may look into organising another show, but we may have to look towards 2021 to have our next annual show. Any further details will be posted up here on the forum, in Round Up and on our social media channels.
                        Dan
                        MOCGB Social Media - Committee Member

'Like' us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/mocgb
                        'Follow' us on Instagram - @mustangownersclub_of_gb

Comment

Working...
                        X