This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Classic Car Drive In Weekend 18th - 20th Sept

The organisers of The London Classic Car Show have created The Classic Car Drive In Weekend to be held at Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire from the 18th - 20th September, the event will be COVID compliant.

Details are still being put together but the show will feature:-

Car Club Displays
    Scheduled moving car displays/parade along the Bicester Test Track
    Bonhams MPH Auctions to host a weekend sale
    Showcase of historic and important cars of the past
    A drive-in classic car movie

MOCGB have been allocated a space at the show and we will be able to swap cars over daily if you only wish to attend one day, all car club stands will be on grass and club gazebos will be allowed in our allocated area. We will be limited to a set number of cars on our stand and priority will be given to MOCGB members should we be over subscribed.

Anyone wanting to stay over the weekend, the organisers will be providing a campsite at the event along with evening social activities - a nominal fee of 150 + VAT per pitch, the campsite will have shower and toilet facilities, but no power hook-up.

I will need to let the organisers know in the coming weeks on the number of cars attending and if you want to make use of the campsite.

You can comment below if interested or send me an email editor@mocgb.net

There is no charge to attend and you will be provided with two complimentary show tickets per display car. Public tickets will be on sale after the weekend and when the website goes live I will post a link.
    Editor Round Up
    2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Up for this one please! I can attend on the Sunday.

Alan

Comment

I've already expressed an interest in this with another car club, but will take the Mustang if that falls through

Whatever happens I hope to be there, so looking forward to seeing some nice Mustangs, and maybe catching up with a few Southern friends
      Paul

2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue & 2013 GT Convertible - Deep Impact Blue
      2006 Viper SRT10 Coupe - GTS Blue/White First edition #146 of 200

Mustangs gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Hi I am new to this, only been a member a few weeks. Can I still come down even though my car is not on the stand? I will be in Coventry on the Saturday so I would like to pop over to this event and have look around. Will I need a ticket to get in?
        i want to show my mustang but she’s not quite ready for shows yet

Comment

Tickets to the event will be available shortly and we should get a club discount code which I will post on here.

I know it's early at the moment but not seeing a lot of interest from members wanting to display cars, had Alan and John so far.
          Editor Round Up
          2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
          2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
          1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Would be upfor Saturday please.

Comment

I have just sent a email about this and interested on showing on the Saturday as my plans have changed.

Thanks mark

Comment

Working...
              X