Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an email off the organisers earlier this evening saying it was still on but with extra measures in place.
    Current - 1967 Mustang 390 GTA Fastback
    Previous - 1968 Coupe Sprint, 2005 GT & 2008 Bullitt

Comment

Originally posted by Darren390 View Post
      I had an email off the organisers earlier this evening saying it was still on but with extra measures in place.
      Yep, had the same email, so looks like it is still on!

Comment

Well I am now down in buckingham ready for this show. Can not wait and already had a drive by and seen a very nice gt40 on back of a wagon. Be the first one I have ever seen. I have seen the gt but not the original like this

Comment

I know it's last minute but if I really enjoy this tomorrow what are the chances of showing on Sunday aswell or is it too late

Comment

Big thank you to everyone who helped the club put on a fantastic show at Bicester over the weekend, a full report will follow in the November/December issue of the club magazine.

It now looks like Bicester will be the last of the big car shows this year as the NEC Classic Car Show has just been cancelled.
            Editor Round Up
            2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
            2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
            1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

And there I was with my lot getting our cars set up for a photoshoot and this happens!

Mustang owners EY!​​​​​​​
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for organising and allowing me to be part of the stand. It was good to meet a few fellow owners and learn things about my new purchase.

I'll be sure to come along to future events, when we're all allowed out again.

Comment

Originally posted by 92 GTS-R View Post
                  And there I was with my lot getting our cars set up for a photoshoot and this happens!

Mustang owners EY!​​​​​​​
                  Bloody Disgrace !!!

Great weekend, thanks for organizing Mark
                  Paul

2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue & 2013 GT Convertible - Deep Impact Blue
                  2006 Viper SRT10 Coupe - GTS Blue/White First edition #146 of 200

Mustangs gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

I had a lot of fun at the weekend and was a great event dispite the restrictions due to the virus. But thanks to everyone that organised it and will defiantly be up for showing again. If you let me.

Mark with the 2013 gt.

Comment

Comment

Had a fantastic weekend at this show and it was good to meet up with some familiar faces and have a chat. Missed the shows this year.

Comment

Mustangs are near the beginning, Vipers are near the end

Paul

2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue & 2013 GT Convertible - Deep Impact Blue
                          2006 Viper SRT10 Coupe - GTS Blue/White First edition #146 of 200

Mustangs gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Originally posted by sonicbloo View Post
                            Mustangs are near the beginning, Vipers are near the end

Thanks for posting the video.

Comment

Working...
                            X