NEC Classic Motor Show 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC Classic Motor Show 2020

The Classic Motor Show at the NEC at the present time is still going ahead from Friday 13th November until Sunday 15th November.

The club were given the opportunity to have a stand at the show but unfortunately we have had to decline the offer. I am sure you can appreciate the committee did think long and hard about the decision but we just did not feel it was right to hold an indoor show with all the extra Covid19 measures which we would have to put in place and the extra expense of purchasing screens and other items to make sure the stand/display cars and more importantly the volunteers are protected as much as possible.

Members can still purchase tickets and get 2.00 of the entry price by using the club discount code which will be posted in the members only section and the next edition of the magazine.

Lets hope we can return in 2021 to the NEC.
    Editor Round Up
    2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

It has to be a sound judgement to decline this years offer as the chances the event will, in the end, be cancelled has to be high to very high. I'd anticipate that many car clubs will come to the same conclusion which in turn will make it all the more likely that the event is cancelled. Then who is going to buy tickets ahead of time when there is a fair chance the event will be cancelled which again will spook the organisers into cancelling. Everything points towards the NEC Classic Car Show not happening this year.

Comment

I guess it's not much of a surprise but the NEC has been cancelled for this year.
      Editor Round Up
      2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
      2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
      1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
      X