Cars n coffee St Neots please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars n coffee St Neots please read.

The official organisers of Cars and Coffee were contacted by the local authorities and told quote “ As it’s not a ticketed event we have no ability to trace who attends therefore we can impose a fine of upto 10000 on you for hosting it At which the organisers Retro Rides released a statement cancelling there involvement and the event . However due to the popularity of the SE car community events and that it is a public car park there were groups of no more than 6 turn up to meet there friends who just happened to be in there cool cars and there were a lot of groups of friends there too Which was quite nice as it was something to do.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hope everyone found at least one picture they enjoyed there were many more I just thought I would cover most bases and tastes

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the photos.
                    Idiots in charge of this country should concentrate on the people holding mass raves and illegal protests than worry about some cars in a car park.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                      Thanks for the photos.
                      Idiots in charge of this country should concentrate on the people holding mass raves and illegal protests than worry about some cars in a car park.
                      You are very welcome mate and how very true I was talking to some of the staff at the Riverside Cafe who we’re almost emotional that everyone came as the revenue created from us visiting there has made a huge difference in keeping them afloat during the pandemic and now 80% of there business is summer trade.

Comment

Why do I always find out about these after they’ve happened?! haha
                        I must keep an eye out more as that’s not far from me in Cambridge

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzer View Post
                          Why do I always find out about these after they’ve happened?! haha
                          I must keep an eye out more as that’s not far from me in Cambridge
                          Are you going to our event in Sharnbrook on the 12th meet and eat and covered by YouTube?

Comment

Yeah that is one that I have seen advertised well and the videos you posted before looked great so all being well have that Saturday off work to come along

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzer View Post
                              Yeah that is one that I have seen advertised well and the videos you posted before looked great so all being well have that Saturday off work to come along
                              Use this link to get your tickets mate looking forward to meeting you
                              Eventbrite - Ciro Ciampi - Petrolheadonism presents MOCGB BEDFORDSHIRE EXCLUSIVE Petrolheadonism Pizza - Saturday, 12 September 2020 at The Sharnbrook Hotel, Sharnbrook, England. Find event and ticket information.

Comment

Working...
                              X