World mental health day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World mental health day

Please let me explain first! Nobody was invited by preference only as I had personal contact details for them. To remain legal and within the guidelines you can not organise or advertise an event! You can meet up to 6 people from different house holds outside so that is what I did. We then went to the Sharnbrook hotel where there were other people who had a similar story from various car groups. We then went to Caffeine and the Machine the drive there was insane. The absolute best part of the hole day amazing and we represented our community well. There’s a link for the charity we were raising money for so if you wish to donate please do or if you don’t then that’s fine to ​​​​​​

Thank you for celebrating World Mental Health Day with us with the Petrolheadonism Sharnbrook to Caffeine & Machine Drive - our video of today is in production and we're also fundraising for Mind BLMK for whom I'm becoming a spokesman on behalf of Petrolhead's .

Bacon Rolls, Keyring & Tea/Coffee was on me - a small or large donation is welcomed and appreciated

Here’s my JustGiving page, if you’d like to donate:
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...dium=fundraisi ng&utm_content=minddrive&utm_campaign=pfp-whatsapp&utm_term=0e806151c7194b33b4f0fba0af44c9f2
    Help Ciro Ciampi raise money to support Mind BLMK

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well done jay looks like I missed yet another very worthy day out,next year is going to be must go to events no mater what cheers and we’ll done
            Andy
            07 Cali special
            68 fastback
            75 grannycoupev8

Comment

Originally posted by missfastback View Post
              Well done jay looks like I missed yet another very worthy day out,next year is going to be must go to events no mater what cheers and we’ll done
              Andy
              You are very welcome ​​​​​​ as are you all I have to remain legal and within the guidelines so unfortunately this one had to happen this way but as it’s for a cause that needs our help it was a call of duty. I’ve got some big things planned for us all next year when we come out of the other side of this pandemic and we shall. I will be discussing with Gibo and Ciro and anyone else that has an idea or opportunity for us let me if I can help you or you can help us ​​​​​​ Together we are strong and that’s what is making us the number 1 Mustang owners club fact

Comment

Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.

Comment

Good on you, admire your enthusiasm,

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                    Good on you, admire your enthusiasm,
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Comment

Anyone interested in future charity events DM me

Comment

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGaUVjD...d=bv7t0os7qkw0

Comment

You might recognise a few cars on this

Comment

Working...
                              X