The Mustangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mustangs

The Mustangs were a Rock and Roll group who even made a tour of America only 9 years ago. Unfortunately with family commitments and work they disbanded a few years ago ​​​​​​ But the young Drummer is a life long friend of mine ​​​​​​ and although he does play in another band called the Time warp I have been talking about him getting his band back together for one event at least and if it’s a success which I know it will be then making themselves available for Christmas parties or rock n roll nights and they have had a reputation for being one of the very best Blues Brothers tribute acts about. I have a venue with parking bars dance floors hotel rooms etc so there’s no reason why anyone who wanted to attend couldn’t have a drink a dance and a right good laugh . We could make it a charity event with all proceeds going to a worthwhile cause ( group decision) after it is safe to do so of course!
    one thing left is to ask for you the judges decision? ? Would you be interested if I can sort this out?
    I would have no trouble organising someone to film this for the club if that’s what you would like? Majority decision ​​​​​​.

Let me know your thoughts

Comment

Working...
    X