Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC filming ( Do you want to feature on the TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC filming ( Do you want to feature on the TV)

This is being filmed by the BBC as a part of Petrolheadonism and Kream Developments in a Tv Show all the Bells and whistles The big Time show business. Professional film crew directors etc. I have been invited by the CEO the Legend that is Ciro And if anyone in our car community would like to take part with there cars or there were a 100 spectators golden tickets ( how many are left I don’t know so be quick) please don’t hesitate and get a ticket get involved and get on the BBC I hope to see some of you there on Sunday. If not then you can watch it soon on your TVs no doubt with my ugly mug putting you off your suppers
    Eventbrite - Ciro Ciampi - Petrolheadonism presents SUPERCAR SHOWCAR BOOKING - KREAM SUPERCAR SUNDAY - Sunday, 1 November 2020 at The Sharnbrook, Sharnbrook, England. Find event and ticket information.

Comment

This is a Covid secure event with all the correct control measures implemented and managed for your safety and the welfare of others I have included a link in the description below
      NHS advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including what the symptoms are, what to do if you think you have it and how to reduce your chances of getting it.

Comment

You booked in as a spectator then JB ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kona_Chris View Post
          You booked in as a spectator then JB ?
          I was invited mate me and my car so I think the Stang is included. But definitely going in some capacity ( I thought it was only super cars but it must include muscle cars now ( I’m just assuming) are you going?

Comment

Drop me a text off to bed I’ve got to get up at draft o’clock talk tomorrow mate

Comment

Yes mate as you said the mustangs are included in the Supercar line up let’s get ready to Rumble with our Blue collar super cars

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi JB - looks like a great event. I would like to go to this but the weather is not looking great ? Also, we are in Coventry (sent to Coventry ) tomorrow all day and I have some leaves and other mess around to clear up around the garden at home, which I was considering for Sunday.

Aaaahhhh.....you placed me in a bit of a dilemma. I guess I need to decide a bit quick as these tickets are limited, as you have warned.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz-RSK View Post
                      Hi JB - looks like a great event. I would like to go to this but the weather is not looking great ? Also, we are in Coventry (sent to Coventry ) tomorrow all day and I have some leaves and other mess around to clear up around the garden at home, which I was considering for Sunday.

Aaaahhhh.....you placed me in a bit of a dilemma. I guess I need to decide a bit quick as these tickets are limited, as you have warned.
                      If you are coming send me a DM and let me know and I will let you the rendezvous point because there’s a few of us and we roll up in a mustang convoy we have been allocated our own area

Comment

As the Proclaimers once said:-

I'm on my way........

From misery to happiness today

Comment

Awesome Daz see you there mate

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X