Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC filming ( Do you want to feature on the TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I would like to thank Chris Mark and our newest member Darren for making a special event epic Brilliant representatives of both the Mocgb and the car community ​​​​​​ I’m proud to go anywhere with you. It may be the last one for a while ( but that gives us more time and cash for upgrades and mods ) lol but we will roll again soon . Until then stay Stang stay safe and God bless and protect you all.

Comment

At last - some Muzzy time!!. As I have been saying to Jay all week, my time shared with some things gets limited dependent on what is on. And there has been a lot going on this week - non Mustang related.

Anyway, I have settled at last with a cuppa and just seeing what is happening around here for a week.

So, last weekend - was great to meet Jay, Mark, Chris and Jay brought his mate Andy along. Great to meet you guys!!

2 other Mustangs arrived. One of them, the owners have a number plate business and with all of the number plates you could ever want. Diamond plates, circular plates - the world is your oyster in number plates!! Great to see.

Definitely a rocking Mustang scene in Beds though guys!!

I'll get some pics up - along with Jay snaking 500+bhp up the A6!! Only kidding!!! I never caught it. Heard it above the massive sound system they had going at the event - but was too far away to catch on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz-RSK View Post
            At last - some Muzzy time!!. As I have been saying to Jay all week, my time shared with some things gets limited dependent on what is on. And there has been a lot going on this week - non Mustang related.

Anyway, I have settled at last with a cuppa and just seeing what is happening around here for a week.

So, last weekend - was great to meet Jay, Mark, Chris and Jay brought his mate Andy along. Great to meet you guys!!

2 other Mustangs arrived. One of them, the owners have a number plate business and with all of the number plates you could ever want. Diamond plates, circular plates - the world is your oyster in number plates!! Great to see.

Definitely a rocking Mustang scene in Beds though guys!!

I'll get some pics up - along with Jay snaking 500+bhp up the A6!! Only kidding!!! I never caught it. Heard it above the massive sound system they had going at the event - but was too far away to catch on camera.
            hahaha shhhh great to meet you to mate and we will definitely be in touch as soon as the restrictions are lifted

Comment

Here we go folks - great day out with these chaps and great motors on show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNsC7_SfAts

Comment

Originally posted by Daz-RSK View Post
                Here we go folks - great day out with these chaps and great motors on show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNsC7_SfAts
                Hey your a dark horse no idea you were making a film brilliant Daz thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                X