• Show
Clear All

American Speedfest 2021 - 3rd & 4th July

Click image for larger version

Name:	Speedfest.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1256936

Date has been confirmed for American Speedfest at Brands Hatch 3rd and 4th July 2021

I spoke to Alex this morning. If you were booked in last year and application redeemed they are rolling it over so nothing to pay (unless you add a passenger). This year its 25 a head (driver & passenger) with show cars getting 50% discount.

If you booked in last year go to your MSV account and check that your application has been 'redeemed'. If you have any queries contact me as I have booked the club in and have sight of all bookings
    Last edited by Slowhand; 05-01-2021, 03:50 PM.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Events - Motorsport / Regalia / Chairman

Thanks for the post and great to see something really good to look forward to!

I did 2018 and 19 but missed last year's tickets, so have nothing to roll over - how do I stand for MOCGB entry as a display car?

I guess it depends how many roll over from last year but will there be a list for others to join - and can I be first on it?

Maybe I am jumping the gun here in my excitement, but when you say you have booked the club in, I guess further info. will follow in due course.
    '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader, lowered on Konis with export and Monte Carlo braces, and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great!

Comment

I can't book you in to this one Simon - you have to log in to MSV American Speedfest yourself (or register if you haven't been before) and then follow the prompts to register & pay. At one point you have the option to 'register with a club' and there is a dropdown. Just click MOCGB & continue.

Once MSV has come back to you and accepted your application you MUST REDEEM YOUR APPLICATION or you will NOT be sent tickets. I can see that there are six who booked in 2020 but they haven't been redeemed so they will not get tickets in 2021 when they are sent out. I am not allowed to have their details (GDPR rules) so can't contact or warn them. Seems a crazy system but it's MSV's not mine!

Below are the names of guys that have been approved but haven't redeemed their tickets (so won't get them when the time comes):
      • Anthony Ball
      • Maciej Lis
      • Chris Coe
      • Toni Choueiry
      • R? Choueiry
      • James Lightbown
      If your name is above don't contact me.... log in to your MSV account and Redeem your tickets (if you do want to go in July 2021)

Cheers
      Roy

Comment

Thanks for the pm and info Roy.

I followed the link above and booked tickets but at no point did it give me the option to register until it was too late.

Looks like I've just bought normal entry tickets, whereas last time it came up as a Display Vehicle Pass (which was free entry in 2019).

I'll drop a line to events@msv.com and see if they can sort this for me.

'65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader, lowered on Konis with export and Monte Carlo braces, and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great!

Comment

Just found this but it still doesn't explain how I can apply as a display car - is this just me being thick?

https://www.speedfest.co.uk/get-involved/car-clubs/

Comment

There is still space on MOCGB stand at the moment so I don't see why Alex shouldn't be able to move you across.

Comment

Sounds good - cheers Roy

Comment

All sorted now

If anyone else wants to apply as a Display Vehicle this is the direct link...

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Regi...anSpeedFest-V1

Only 2 Saturday / weekend MOCGB places left now (7 for Sunday), so be quick!

Great to have something exciting to look forward to - just have to get used to being around people again

Comment

Hi Roy, I am pretty sure I am already rolled over from last year. Can you please let me know if you have seen my name on the register? Thank you.
                  We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

Hi John,

Yes you're booked in and have 'redeemed' your booking so, (so long as you haven't changed your email address), you should get tickets a couple of weeks before the event.

Comment

Roy,
                      Many thanks for letting me know.
                      We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

I've checked and I have a ticket, my car is booked in. How do I check if I registered to be with the MOCGB crew?

Me on - Twitter / Google Plus
                        AndroidAndyUK on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X