• Show
Clear All

MOCGB National Show 2021

Click image for larger version

Name:	show.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1260093
    We are pleased to announce that we have a location and date for our 2021 National Show.
    Sunday 18th July at Battlers Green Farm, Radlett, Herts, WD7 8PH - approx. ten minutes from M1 / M25 junction.

I have been liaising with “I Found It” who are organising a children’s charity event which will include:
    • Swap meet and Autojumble
    • Trade stands
    • Art and lifestyle shopping
    • Car show
    • Music /DJ and PA
    • Charity Raffle
    • Food vendors
    • Farm shop & other outlets

We all feel that this collaboration is a ‘natural’ to combine our National Show with all of the above in the large area available at Battlers Green Farm which itself has a small 'Shopping Village and tea rooms” with all facilities and enough space for over 300 cars in a completely separate area, away from the Sunday shoppers!

MOCGB will have our hospitality trailer and gazebos to welcome members and non-members alike & we will have merchandise for sale and will also have concours judging with trophies for various categories, all of which will be explained fully at a slightly later date.

The combination of MOCGB show cars, the “I Found It” attractions and the Battlers Green Farm facilities surely has to have something for everyone!

Better still it’s only a fiver a head to get into the Car Show and Swap Meet (pay on the gate) and ALL of the gate money is going to the kids hospice charity Havens Hospice (reg charity 1022119)

Put 18th July in your diary and we hope to see you there.

All of the above is obviously subject to Government legislation & guidelines in place at the time.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Events - Motorsport / Regalia / Chairman

Dang - I've already got tickets to the Kent All Ford Show on the same day - haven't missed that (apart from last years cancelled one) for the last 5 years.

Hope all have a good time.

TMW

Comment

Bit far from here, hope it goes well.
      1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
      2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
      2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Can’t make it I’m afraid I’ll be on holiday in Somerset, first holiday in 18 months.
        1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

I’m down I’m sure some of the Bedfordshire group will be as well

Comment

I’ll be up for that Really enjoyed the show at Billing in 2019 so will put it in the diary now

Comment

Unfortunately wont be able to make this im on stand on another show :( but hope it goes well

Comment

Soooo excited! :)

Comment

Damn!! I think that I am fixed up that day. I'll check and come back.

Comment

See you there
                    Mr Orange says "Its good to get some colour to the streets"

Comment

Hi - Do you need to pre-book for the concours judging and/or do you need to be a subscribed member to participate?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowman View Post
                        Hi - Do you need to pre-book for the concours judging and/or do you need to be a subscribed member to participate?
                        Andy is the Head Judge and will share the details soon. In the past it was Yes to both questions. I willpoint Andy here in case he has not seen it yet.

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
                        1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
                        1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Comment

Thanks, I joined as a paid member yesterday so that should tick one box

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Battlers Green Farm 1.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1260776

Herts & North London Area secretary.
                            Events - Motorsport / Regalia / Chairman

Comment

Working...
                            X