Teesside cruise??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teesside cruise??????

Recently heard of a cruise that supposedly meet at The Talpole hotel, tees barage,Stockton on Tees on a Wednesday evening.
    Has anyone heard of this meet before? I might have a run over there when I get my fox back on the road but I dont fancy hanging out with a car park full of boy racers.
    Blacktop.
    1980 Notch + 1990 GT hatch

There is a Teeside cruise up and running, I thought it was at the Teeside retails park though (or is that the same place?, never been and don't live that close to it). It's advertised in the cruise section of Classic American magazine. Think it's organised by Tyneside American car club, not 100% sure on that though.

On the other hand, there's a very healthy cruise on the 2nd Wednesday of every month from Easter until October at McDonalds opposite Toy's R us and Pizza hut at the Metrocentre in Gateshead, if you fancy a drive out. Some boy racer types do turn up but have yet to spoil it (they mostly just park up and look at the real cars :D)

Comment

Cheers Rebel,
      Yes the retail park is the same place, I'll look it up in Classic American.
      I might have a run up to the tyneside cruise but it is quite a trek for me, but then any excuse to take the V8 for a blast.........:D
      Blacktop
      1980 Notch + 1990 GT hatch

Comment

Working...
      X