No announcement yet.

SantaPod - MOCGB Host a Mustang Day on 5th July 2019 - A date for your diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fab day it was. My second time at Santa Pod but I'm almost too embarrassed to post the results after expecting so much from the Shelby GT. On cold street tires I seem to spend the first 5 seconds at the tree lights with the go pedal refusing to oblige. Even tried race mode and traction control off, no bludy difference!!! So gonna need to try something else to get below 14 secs and 120mph.
    Maybe change the driver!!!
    Any suggestions???

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments guys & girls. It was a fair bit of work for Jax & me but worth it in the end when the sun shines and everyone has such a great day. So many photos here and all over our FB group and dont forget to have a look at Jason Dodds album where you can buy all sorts of stuff from a download to a jigsaw! (password 1964)

Have to fess up that I have never run down the famous track at the Pod before and I turned in a fairly respectable 12.769 ET at 123.88mph on my first ever run. I'm a little concerned that it may be addictive though

Don't forget that MOCGB has been invited to put on a bit of a display at the MOPAR Euronats (Brexit-Nats?? ) on 2,3 and 4th August so if you want a bit more Santa Pod action get along to that and add your Mustang to our display that weekend. Separate thread here: https://www.mocgb.net/forums/forum/s...and-4th-august
      Last edited by Slowhand; 11-07-2019, 06:42 PM. Reason: Photo album password added

Herts & North London Area secretary.
      Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Working...
      X