Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        1. Anaconda 2005 S197
        2. stevec2004 1971 Mach 1 or 1973 Grande
        3. UKFIVEO 2008 GT500
        Looks like plenty of track time for us then

Comment

Originally posted by stevec2004 View Post

Looks like plenty of track time for us then
          Excellent, wonder who will set the quickest time!

1966 Coupe: 1995-
          1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
          2005 Mustang GT 2014-
          2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

This is now open to non MOCGB members - American cars only please.

We are keeping the price the same as our costings are based on break even at 100 cars.
            • 35.00 includes car, one driver (racing) and one passenger (not racing)
            • Add 5.00 which will upgrade your passenger to 'additional driver' - to have a go in your car as well.
            • Extra passengers are 5.00 (upgrade to 'racer is + 5.00 as above)
            • Spectators are just 5.00 each

There are spaces available at the moment..... go to https://www.mocgb.net/index.php/santa-pod

Herts & North London Area secretary.
            Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Might pop alone have to see nearer the time (and you lot can laugh at my gear changes on the track) but hay at least i give it a go, if i don't make it enjoy the day,
              sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

So, how many bookings has this event had exactly?
                I have asked by pm and no one will answer my question, surely someone knows the answer?

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

Not booking see neerer the time , so this might effect numbers if others have done the same?
                  sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post
                    Not booking see neerer the time , so this might effect numbers if others have done the same?
                    Sorry mate, question wasn't directed at you.
                    You have to book in advance, as far as I know you can't just turn up.

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

Dam looks like not going then as wanted to wait and see for weather and other things happing , as we got plans for sunday so 2 events as this event is a friday could book day off, enjoy fellow mustangers of all generations lol,,,,,

Comment

Looks like some are leaving it until nearer the time to check weather forcasts, holiday dates, if the planets are aligned, etc.

Lets hope they aren't leaving it too late and miss the boat!

There are still spaces David: we have had 81 sign up as of today....... and a total of 134 attending although it's difficult to quantify as the 35.00 gets you and a free passenger in....and we have no way of knowing how many Mustang owners actually have a friend LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Looks like some are leaving it until nearer the time to check weather forcasts, holiday dates, if the planets are aligned, etc.

Lets hope they aren't leaving it too late and miss the boat!

There are still spaces David: we have had 81 sign up as of today....... and a total of 134 attending although it's difficult to quantify as the 35.00 gets you and a free passenger in....and we have no way of knowing how many Mustang owners actually have a friend LMAO
                          Thanks for the info, it's good to know that it won't actually be just the three of us!!
                          I haven't got a friend so will be on my own

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

9.88 second '70 Challenger now booked in from the Chairman of the MMA - getting interesting!

Comment

Only three weeks to go for this now.

We do still have spaces left so if you can book Friday 5th July off work and fancy it, get to this page https://www.mocgb.net/index.php/santa-pod and book yourself in now!!

See you there :

Comment

Hi guys,
                                Gutted - as I can't escape work for the Friday. Enjoy the racing, sounds like it'll be great!
                                Out of interest, what's the best way to cover insurance for any track day? (as my wife seems to think I'll end up blowing something or in a wall!) :-s

I have booked tickets for the Ford Day (Sun 7th July) - so I hope to meet some of you there - hopefully we'll be able to group our Mustangs together on the day and show those 'RS' & 'ST' folk we definitely look and sound the better vehicles!! (hehe)

BR,
                                MarkG
                                2016 - Mustang 5L V8 GT Fastback/Coupe - Triple Black (aka the family Batmobile - July 2016 to present)

Previously owned - best of the rest etc;
                                1967 1500cc VW Beetle white - original spec, sloping headlamps, 6volt converted to 12volt (1986 to 1996)
                                1997 535 BMW MSPORT silver (2002 to 2004)
                                2003 5.7L V8 Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee royal blue (2004 to 2009)
                                2016 3.0L V6 TD Ranger Rover Vogue triple black (2018 to present)

Comment

Working...
                                X