Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Speedfest 7 - Date set 1st & 2nd June 2019

[

I've been speaking to MSV since early September about American Speedfest 7 and how we can celebrate 55 uninterrupted years of Ford Mustang manufacture and (far more importantly ) the clubs 40th anniversary.

Get this date in your 2019 diary and watch this space for some exciting stuff that is being organised for the 2019 event!

Herts & North London Area secretary.
    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Can't wait! The highlight of the motoring calendar :)
    1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
    1970 Dodge Challenger A66
    Mark

Comment

Indeed.

Had to miss this year's, so determined to do better for 2019!
      '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great! :D :gears

Comment

Yes missed last year

Must go this year will MSV be doing a deal if you show car as we may have two by then

Comment

Originally posted by M400TOO View Post
          Yes missed last year

Must go this year will MSV be doing a deal if you show car as we may have two by then
          Entry is free for show car and driver...

Comment

I have had a call today with MSV with reference to Speedfest 2019.

Working closely with the Facebook group SMUK (Jason Curnock) we have been asked to put together a timeline display for the weekend which will involve parking near the Paddock area which will at some point during the day feed on to the track for a parade lap.

We would like to have representation of all years on display - 1964 through to 2019.

SMUK have been asked to get the later years and, with our connections with the classic car owners, the MOCGB will get earlier cars.

We will work together to fill any gaps which I know from experience are harder to fill.

So - if you would like to be involved then please comment below or contact me with the year of your car.

If you have registered with any other club you can be transferred to the 'Timeline' so don't worry if you've already registered.

Parking will probably be away from the other clubs. Please let me have your details if you're interested and are definitely going to attend.

Herts & North London Area secretary.
            Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

My 1966 convertible

Hi Roy replied on Facebook as I can bring my 66 convertible.
              Gary
              sigpic

Comment

i have been accepted already to display my car didn't think i would get a decision till January.

Comment

Originally posted by 69redone View Post
                  i have been accepted already to display my car didn't think i would get a decision till January.
                  I got an email saying not until 18th January for a decision so not sure what is happening.
                  Editor Round Up
                  2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
                  2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
                  1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Same all booked including hotel

MSV car club tickets are now available

Mark

Comment

I checked today... there were only 17 MOCGB spaces remaining for Saturday and 44 spaces for Sunday!
                      We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

Speedfest

Originally posted by CaliSpecial View Post
                        Entry is free for show car and driver...
                        Will be there with my 65 Fastback

Comment

I've registered for the full weekend. This should be my car's first outing following some bodywork and a full respray
                          1964.5 Mustang Convertible 289
                          1991 Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 460 SOLD

Comment

72 Mach 1 speedfest

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            I have had a call today with MSV with reference to Speedfest 2019.

Working closely with the Facebook group SMUK (Jason Curnock) we have been asked to put together a timeline display for the weekend which will involve parking near the Paddock area which will at some point during the day feed on to the track for a parade lap.

We would like to have representation of all years on display - 1964 through to 2019.

SMUK have been asked to get the later years and, with our connections with the classic car owners, the MOCGB will get earlier cars.

We will work together to fill any gaps which I know from experience are harder to fill.

So - if you would like to be involved then please comment below or contact me with the year of your car.

If you have registered with any other club you can be transferred to the 'Timeline' so don't worry if you've already registered.

Parking will probably be away from the other clubs. Please let me have your details if you're interested and are definitely going to attend.
                            Hi,
                            i would like to get my 72 Mach1 involved this year at Speedfest, any room for a 70`s fan?

Comment

Spaces are filling up fast. On the Brands Hatch website, you can trawl around until you find the American Speedfest details. You will then need to apply to MSV to have your display car vetted for suitability. The option to select your Car Club is there. If you have displayed in previous years, they may already have your details. You’ll need to register with MSV to proceed. MSV will communicate via e-mail. I have applied to take my ‘65 Fastback.
                              We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

Working...
                              X