No announcement yet.

American Speedfest 7 - Date set 1st & 2nd June 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i will be there on the Sunday...Got private ticket as they were all gone by the time i realised
    S550GT Grabber Blue 2018 Auto...:D
    1950 Shoebox Custom Hot Rod
    1967 Camaro SS 350
    1967 Mustang Fastback 302
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Just got info on Speedfest seems there is a parade lap on the Sunday at 1800 usual tís and cí but says speed limit is 30 no restriction on how you get there lol

Comment

Planning to make it along on Sunday, is there a meet near North London to drive in together?

Me on - Twitter / Google Plus
        AndroidAndyUK on YouTube

Comment

Hi folks, bit of a random question...
          If I was wanting to attend Speedfest on Sat evening, say after 5pm, is it still possible to get in/buy tickets? I'm led to believe that the tickets on the gate are only sold up until a certain time.
          Already got my Sunday admission ticket & I'm heading for Southbank, but plans have changed in a way that means I'll be close to Brands on Saturday afternoon :)
          Look forward to it...my 4th year in a row!

Comment

Hi Kristian

The website doesn't state what time tickets are sold until..........but the action stops not long after 6pm (last event is the 55 years of Mustang parade at 610pm)

https://msvstatic.com/documents/amer...e_on-track.pdf

Comment

So guess who got a phone call from A-Plan today to say they'd won one of the VIP experiences!
              Yee haaaa!

To be honest I really need a bit of good luck recently!

Saw the number and thought it was another of the policy renewals coming up to pay, so nearly left it to go to voicemail as was "immersed" in work at the time.
              '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great! :D :gears

Comment

Congrats enjoy, rub some good luck off on me if you have any spare

Comment

Shall I say a big thank you to Roy and Jacqui for all the planning and effort organising a fantastic weekend? The 55 Years of Mustang Timeline could not have been easy to plan and manage. On behalf of all the owners/ drivers/ passengers/ guests/ etc. THANK YOU.
                  Last edited by JCMaunder; 03-06-2019, 06:50 PM.
                  We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

Thank you John and thanks for all your help on both days getting to Brands as early as we had to and guiding cars to the right place. I think the Sunday 'Parade Laps' were worth is - shame we didn't have the same Pace Car driver on the Saturday as that was quite painful at 25mph wasnt it? Fantastic weekend! !

Herts & North London Area secretary.
                    Committee Member - Events - Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                    X