Essex Monthly Meet, Friday 17th May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essex Monthly Meet, Friday 17th May

Essex Monthly time again folks. Friday 17th May at www.foxandgoosepub.co.uk from 18:30 till late.

The theme as always is cars, food, drink and banter!

If you are new to the Essex MOCGB area then do come along and say hi.

Andy

Click image for larger version  Name:	0391AE77-7E26-4EEE-B0AA-DD535998C6D4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	215.8 KB ID:	1226918

Hi what's the turn out normally like on these nights?

Comment

Hi, new member here.

I intend to come along to my first meet on Friday.

So, it's the Fox and Goose? The other thread mentioned the Fox and Hounds as well and I couldn't work out which it is!

Tim

Comment

Hi Guys

sorry iv been quiet lately, I had major issues with my new mustang I brought last year and itís ended up spending most of a year at the dealership however ford have now gave me my money back on the car and is getting return to factory for extensive review as they donít know what wrong with it. So at present Iím without my stang

i have however got another on order but because itís a bullitt itís not getting built until next year so I wonít have it for a year. But Iím sure it be worth the wait.

if anyone else is interested in a bullitt mustang I know of one being available to order for next year. Please let me know and I put you in contact with the dealership.

Hope you all all enjoying the sunshine and I hopefully see you all soon with my new car.

Comment

Anyone from Essex group going to Santa Pod on Friday?

Comment

Working...
          X