Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterbrough Area Meet and Surrounding Areas

Hello All,

just wondering if you can point me in the right direction , I was wondering if there are any meets round the Peterbrough or Surrounding Areas anyone that anyone knows of.

Many thanks

David

Hi

Regular car meet at Stibbington on the A1 every couple of weeks in winter. Looks like they move to Barholm in summer now.
    https://en-gb.facebook.com/The-Great...0167305663964/

Fair bit of activity Cambridge direction - is that too far?
    Last edited by Explorer1959; 13-06-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

One you could consider is the monthly meet at the Boston Bowl. The venue is good, with a bar, 50's style diner and a lot for the kids to do as well. The last time I went they did a BBQ outside too. The owner is an ex-BTCC racer, and loves to encourage people to (ahem) enjoy their cars at the venue. I'll be heading up at some point
      1964.5 Mustang Convertible 289
      1991 Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 460 SOLD

Comment

There a meet at Shuttleworth Collection Biggleswade usually last Saturday of the month posted on smuk facebook usually everyone welcome 10:00 - 13:00 ish

Comment

We are in Northampton tried to get meets going around area, could look in the middle ish to
          start something

Comment

I suppose Huntingdon is middle for diddle if anyone is interested in meeting up. A better choice could be the St Neots meet in Riverside Park which is organised by the PistonHeads guys. Decent cross section of exotica and some muscle. Held every first or second Sunday each month. They havenít posted exact date for July but I will add it here and we can see who's interested.

We did try a Cambridge meet a couple of years ago but the chap who organised things sold his Mustang and it fizzled out.

Comment

Cheers guys for you comments, definitely some good choices out there, Huntington sound good. is any one interested in going to the Baston Car Show on GrimsthorpeBourne,PE10 0LY Sunday 7th July. would be good is we could get a few of us down to represent the club is not all ready.
              Cheers

David

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer1959 View Post
                Hi

Regular car meet at Stibbington on the A1 every couple of weeks in winter. Looks like they move to Barholm in summer now.
                https://en-gb.facebook.com/The-Great...0167305663964/

Fair bit of activity Cambridge direction - is that too far?
                That's no to far from me not to far from market deeping. could pop down

Comment

Originally posted by IccMan_27 View Post

That's no to far from me not to far from market deeping. could pop down
                  Ií am going to these - both near Cambridge

Sunday 7 July - Croydon Classic Vehicle Show http://www.croydon-village.co.uk/

Saturday 6 July - Bar Hill Festival - meet Trafalgar Way at 1.30 - cruise round Bar Hill - park up school field - leave whenever

No date yet posted for next PistonHeads meet in St Neots - will update ASAP

Al
                  Last edited by Explorer1959; 22-06-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

shuttleworth is on this weekend sat if anyone is interested 10.00 till about 13.00

Comment

How many are going to silverstone Classic itís well worth it and we can all catch up then

at present sat in herbies American diner could use this for a breakfast meet

markT

Comment

Working...
                      X