Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essex Area Christmas Meal

Hi all

I know it seems ridiculously early to be talking about Christmas but it will be upon us before you know it so I thought Id get the date up for your diaries ASAP.

We usually have our monthly meet on the 3rd Friday of the month so I thought I would stick to that formula for December, which falls on the 20th. Unfortunately that date isnt available but Ive managed to secure a booking for the following night which is Saturday 21st. Time is 7:00 pm and the venue is our usual, The Fox & Goose Pub.

We have 30 places and if youre interested I will need a deposit of 10.00 per person ASAP to secure your booking.

Needless to say that everyone who is a member of this group and their friends/families are welcome.

This is a link for the menu https://www.foxandgoosepub.co.uk/men...ce-party-menu/ and I am guessing that as in previous years we will need to pre order our menu choices. I will let you know the deadline for menu choices if that is the case as soon as I know. I have also emailed and requested a gluten free menu so as soon as I have that I will post it up on here.

If youd like to attend I will require a deposit of 10.00 per person paid into my PayPal account ASAP. Paypal
    details are andy.phillips666@gmail.com and please remember to mark it as a gift. You are not booked until I have received your deposit and we are already past
    the halfway point.

Thanks guys,

Andy

Thanks for organising again Andy. We will be there as notified on fb

Comment

Hi All, New car will be here by end of week, Can not wait.

do Essex meet have there own Facebook group? As mention about as seem to miss most post on here. And want to start coming to the meets again.

have fun at the Xmas meal, I sure to see you all regularly from January.

Oh one last thing is anyone any good at putting decals on?

many thanks

Comment

Kay and I really enjoyed last night. A big thanks to CaliSpecial Andy for setting it all up.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X