Service advancetrac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service advancetrac

Evening all. I'm hoping someone recognises this fault and can maybe help me with some advice. It's my 2013 V6 manual. Today, whilst overtaking a bus, I felt a very slight stutter in the power followed by a SERVICE ADVANCETRAC warning. This was accompanied by the amber ABS, the Traction control fault and the traction control OFF lights. Stopping, switching ignition off and back on does nothing - fault indication remains. Switched off and left for several hours - still get the fault lights and the SERVICE ADVANCETRAC warning. Thanks for your time. (By the way, this means that for the time being, my car is no longer for sale - Race Red V6 premium coupe).

You'd need to get the code(s) read from the OBD port , but most likely an ABS wheel sensor.
    Stuart
    2014 GT/CS

Comment

Thanks mad4v8. I tried a local friendly garage who have an OBD reader, but whilst they knew there was a fault they couldn't read it. I'm based in NW (near Blackpool). Any clues as to a decent garage to use for this here? Many thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael Scott.PNG
Views:	71
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	1244124

I beleive Michael Scott is the place to go in the North East.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MustangC...=page_internal
        Stuart
        2014 GT/CS

Comment

That's good advice - thank you. I got in touch with Micheal. Going to take the car to him before the weekend. Hopefully he can help me get rid of this fault quickly then the car goes back up for sale .Click image for larger version

Name:	20190928_112207.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	1244140

Comment

I've never used him but only see good reports on various groups.
            Stuart
            2014 GT/CS

Comment

Working...
            X