Absolute Stars for professional repairs RGR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute Stars for professional repairs RGR

RGR have began the perforation warranty repair on my car I can’t recommend these guys highly enough for the professional service and helpful advice ​​​​​​ and when she is in there ​​​​​​ Spoiler alert a little upgrade is taking place also. More to follow...
    Attached Files

Comment

RGR do supplement the upgrades with step by step photos

Comment

Comment

So, your car's already gone rusty, and Ford have authorised RGR to do the work instead of themselves ?

Comment

Originally posted by maxcaddy View Post
            So, your car's already gone rusty, and Ford have authorised RGR to do the work instead of themselves ?
            Ford mustangs are susceptible to perforation on the front wings and bonnets you have to have them inspected every 12 months ( and you have to ask and pay) or the 6 warranty is void. RGR are a ford dealership and Evans Halshaw are accepting the invoice but anyone and everyone who knows would only take their cars to RGR. It wasn’t bad however it would definitely of been if not sorted straight away I will post a picture of my issue and if you read the thread Rust already you will see other owners who have had similar issues
            https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/my-vehi...car-warranties

Comment

Comment

Wow read all that, and oh dear what a story/ies of woe. I guess I'll now be checking the front wings as much as the Oil Level .

Comment

Originally posted by maxcaddy View Post
                  Wow read all that, and oh dear what a story/ies of woe. I guess I'll now be checking the front wings as much as the Oil Level .
                  And my advice is get a great paint protection mate

Comment

Comment

Comment

Absolutely blown away with Rgr

Comment

Working...
                        X