Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t you get the time direct from Lund? Cut nemesis out?
    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

your rocking now

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        Well got round to fitting the Lund gauge today in the centre vent, just waiting for tune from Nemesis, also asked for ghost cam for novelty, only in short bursts tho
        Looks cool mate I would be careful about using the ghost cam tune there’s been a lot of people reporting issues with it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post
          Can’t you get the time direct from Lund? Cut nemesis out?
          Hi Musti, the first tune was included with purchase from Nemesis, there after i can do my own custom ones direct with Lund racing

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Looks cool mate I would be careful about using the ghost cam tune there’s been a lot of people reporting issues with it mate.
            Yeah I know, it's a freebie , just want to hear it around a car park def not driving much, would destroy cats. The actual tune and a few custom features are priority, thanks for info, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post

Yeah I know, it's a freebie , just want to hear it around a car park def not driving much, would destroy cats. The actual tune and a few custom features are priority, thanks for info, much appreciated.
              Your welcome mate

Comment

Had to be done YOLO

Comment

Not done it today yet anyway but I’m definitely going to I will get back to the thread when I do. And road tested her as well.

Comment

She’s on sound tube gone sounds amazing and looks great with a colour coded intake but Oem plus look to the finish really happy with the Mishimoto .

Comment

Laser cut supplied by my good friend Bob Cowley x 2 pony’s from EBay ​​​​​​ and DVD case unknowingly supplied by my other half’s Ps I love you DVD

Comment

To compliment the recent upgrades time to let her breath more easily

Comment

Caramics ceramic coated my wheels today ​​​​​ a 12 month protection that is as easy as a Luton lass on Lambrusco ​​​​​​ I should have taken a few more pictures but I got into something else and forgot before I put the car cover on . But it’s well worth it and I would estimate that you would have enough to either do another vehicle or the same car again next year.

Comment

I got shouted at. Guy driving along the inside lane sounding his horn shouting thats a really great car you have there. fantastic. Sharing the pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by rider View Post
                              I got shouted at. Guy driving along the inside lane sounding his horn shouting thats a really great car you have there. fantastic. Sharing the pleasure.
                              and he wasn’t wrong

Comment

Hi all, Just thought i'd share what i've been up to. I've been in hospital for a bit so thought i'd post up what i had been doing pre op. I fitted a Ford strut brace, Ford oil catch can, Roush CAI, and a Lund Nguage with basic tune. All of that was pretty straight forward fitting. I've also fitted some Vland facelift rear lights with sequential indicators. Bit nervous of quality when i ordered them but have to say they look very good. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201005_102004.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1253992

Comment

Working...
                                X