Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Hi all, Just thought i'd share what i've been up to. I've been in hospital for a bit so thought i'd post up what i had been doing pre op. I fitted a Ford strut brace, Ford oil catch can, Roush CAI, and a Lund Nguage with basic tune. All of that was pretty straight forward fitting. I've also fitted some Vland facelift rear lights with sequential indicators. Bit nervous of quality when i ordered them but have to say they look very good. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201005_102004.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1253992
    Very nice man thanks for sharing . I hope all is well with you? ? Where did you get your strut brace mate? And how much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

Hi all, Just thought i'd share what i've been up to. I've been in hospital for a bit so thought i'd post up what i had been doing pre op. I fitted a Ford strut brace, Ford oil catch can, Roush CAI, and a Lund Nguage with basic tune. All of that was pretty straight forward fitting. I've also fitted some Vland facelift rear lights with sequential indicators. Bit nervous of quality when i ordered them but have to say they look very good. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201005_102004.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1253992
      Looks good mate, hope you’re feeling better now! You’ll love that Lund tune, better than the tat you get over here that’s for sure!!
      I shall be down soon, maybe early November, I’ll give you a buzz.
      2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
      2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
      2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post

Looks good mate, hope you’re feeling better now! You’ll love that Lund tune, better than the tat you get over here that’s for sure!!
        Lund are fantastic tunes no one is disputing that mate and the Dreamscience tunes are also epic. They are offered by Ford for the S550 mustangs. Tuners know there craft and can tune a variety of cars and in constant research and development continue to revise and renew. I have no doubt that you are having a vain attempt at a pop at me it’s really getting boring now.

Comment

Dreamscience is offered by ford for mustangs or do we suppose they haven’t consulted your informed opinion.

Comment

I had no idea what tune you run, I’m sure you’ll have posted it or there’s a YouTube video where you document it but if I’ve seen one of your posts with your tune details on it I’ve forgotten, sorry you took personal offence to my post. Re dreamscience, I’ve never heard of them so have no opinion, what I do know is Lund are very well know as one of the best if not the best.
            2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
            2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
            2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

I had no idea what tune you run, I’m sure you’ll have posted it or there’s a YouTube video where you document it but if I’ve seen one of your posts with your tune details on it I’ve forgotten, sorry you took personal offence to my post. Re dreamscience, I’ve never heard of them so have no opinion, what I do know is Lund are very well know as one of the best if not the best.
              Then I apologise that I took offence and yes I do have a Dreamscience tune and it is excellent beyond what I expected or would of honestly been satisfied with. Bob Cowley” Ford technician and Business owner and College tutor “also an S550 owner “ was that impressed when he had a go in my car the other week he went straight back and ordered one. The figures are similar to the Lund the console Lund supplies is far superior in fit and finish being placed either in the air vent or similar. Where as the imap comes with a Window mounted device which I only used for data logging on first installation. Mike and his team at Dreamscience have probably one of the best customer service ethics I have had the pleasure of dealing with. The imap device also has a code reader 2 Tunes and more on request. For only 475 I honestly have no complaints only the highest recommendations . I will post a dyno print out of the installed tunes.

Comment

These figures are conservative as a free flow exhaust improves both the torque and bhp figures ​​​​ by how much I will report back after the dyno day at the end of the month. It’s completely transformed the car including quicker gear changes “ that are adjustable “ It easily lights up the rear wheels in second gear sometimes 3rd in ideal conditions as well. Great story so far it’s been installed for probably approaching 2 months no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Very nice man thanks for sharing . I hope all is well with you? ? Where did you get your strut brace mate? And how much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?
                  Hi, every day gets better thanks. I got the brace from yatesperformance.com , think it was around 200 inc shipping etc.

Comment

Cheers mate, let me know when your around

Comment

Hi, every day gets better thanks. I got the brace from yatesperformance.com , think it was around 200 inc shipping etc.
                      That’s a great price I will check them out thanks

Comment

Good info for me too thank you

WD

Comment

A bit more carbon and a little less plastic from Fords design team It’s a marmite thing I know but I do like it

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                            A bit more carbon and a little less plastic from Fords design team It’s a marmite thing I know but I do like it
                            Looks great, are they dipped or new items ?

Comment

Looks great, are they dipped or new items ?
                              New mate I brought the kit it’s real carbon fibre and really cheap from me old China Lol I’ve not fitted every piece because I think you can over do it I have just ordered another separate piece I will put a link up in a second

Comment

Material: carbon fiber Color:As pictures. Material: carbon fiber. So that we can solve the problem for you after conform the condition from the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X