Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coin tray and interior light were separate parts ordered but both were under 10 with postage from eBay and they are genuine carbon fibre and a fantastic fit

Comment

I might have a another look at the door lock surround I have fitted one side once and took it off but when I did I hadn’t got the other pieces I am on my way to revisit and refit one to make sure I was right on my first Assesment

Comment

Comment

There on now

Comment

Looking good mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Looking good mate.
              Thanks pal I have got to admit I am happy with it now ( almost ​​​​​​) lol

Comment

Worked on my bike and realised the bracket i bought isn't the right bore so needs drilling
                07 Cali special
                68 fastback
                75 grannycoupev8

Comment

Originally posted by missfastback View Post
                  Worked on my bike and realised the bracket i bought isn't the right bore so needs drilling
                  What bike have you got ?

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                    Ceramic coating applied ​​​​​​ more than happy with the results especially for a Fred Flintstone quarry QM even the dog thinks it looks cool
                    Sorry, picking up an old post but that is a stunning car chap!! Looks fab after the ceramic coating applied!!

I saw in your avatar picture to the left that you have the rear spoiler but I assumed yours was a facelifted version. Clearly not, now I have seen the front of it.

Did you have that spoiler fitted or was it on the car before you bought it ? They look cracking and I believe they are only applied to the facelift versions, not our earlier ones. Although you'll correct me if I am wrong.

It finishes the motor off really nicely, IMHO. I was advised though (by probably someone who didn't really know) that they are not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz-RSK View Post

Sorry, picking up an old post but that is a stunning car chap!! Looks fab after the ceramic coating applied!!

I saw in your avatar picture to the left that you have the rear spoiler but I assumed yours was a facelifted version. Clearly not, now I have seen the front of it.

Did you have that spoiler fitted or was it on the car before you bought it ? They look cracking and I believe they are only applied to the facelift versions, not our earlier ones. Although you'll correct me if I am wrong.

It finishes the motor off really nicely, IMHO. I was advised though (by probably someone who didn't really know) that they are not cheap.
                      Mine is a genuine one that I won on an eBay auction from a U.K. seller ( original ones are around 1800) however I have 2 friends who have brought and fitted aftermarket copies like the one below with no issues whatsoever ​​​​​​. They are for our Generation S550 but the Shelby 350R and I have to say that you can tell that they plant your rear tyres on the Tarmac when you really get on it you can tell the difference when fitted. Mine was used but unmarked which didn’t concern me because I was going to get it painted and fitted professionally (RGR Bodyshop Cranfeild Ford) I will post some pictures of of the process. And thanks for the kind comments
                      1 Pair Brushed Silver Tail Exhaust Pipe for 2019 Porsche Macan GTS 2.0T WO. 1 Pair Silver Tail Exhaust Pipe for 2019 Porsche Macan GTS 2.0T WO. 1 Pair Glossy Black Tail Exhaust Pipe for 2019 Porsche Macan GTS 2.0T WO.

Comment

Comment

Prep paint and fitting was just under 500 and that’s with a 6 year warranty from Rgr I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Comment

Thank you for this info, pictures and for the suggestions. That is really helpful.

It sets the back of your car off really well. Coming from Subarus, you can now see where I am at.

I must admit to not considering the Mustang with a high tail, as it has an aggressive appearance anyway. The style without high spoiler suits it.

But now I know what is available and saw a few facelift S550s with them, also in addition seeing yours, I am really taken with that.

1800 for the stealers. Wow! My source was correct. He said it would be a ~2500 job with the paint as well as fitting.

Right, I need to raid a bank or a piggy bank! I can see some eye watering stuff being added in 2021.

Thanks again.

Comment

Thank you for this info, pictures and for the suggestions. That is really helpful.

It sets the back of your car off really well. Coming from Subarus, you can now see where I am at.

I must admit to not considering the Mustang with a high tail, as it has an aggressive appearance anyway. The style without high spoiler suits it.

But now I know what is available and saw a few facelift S550s with them, also in addition seeing yours, I am really taken with that.

1800 for the stealers. Wow! My source was correct. He said it would be a ~2500 job with the paint as well as fitting.

Right, I need to raid a bank or a piggy bank! I can see some eye watering stuff being added in 2021.

Thanks again.
                              Your very welcome mate

Comment

Thanks again.
                                Have a look at this GT500 replica rear spoiler
                                1 X Painted Glossy Black Trunk Spoiler Lid As Shown In the Picture. Drilling is Required For Installation. May Not Use Holes From Factory Spoiler. This May Not Use Holes From Factory Spoiler. Instantly Add A More Aggressive Rear End To Your Mustang.

Comment

Working...
                                X