Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this from Amazon shock protection etc

Comment

Posted a couple of the pictures before but now it’s almost finished Tupperware vanishing ​​​​​​ it’s marmite I know but I like it

Comment

Spend most of last night replacing a clicking blend motor behind the dash. Now I have full control of the air flow

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post
          Spend most of last night replacing a clicking blend motor behind the dash. Now I have full control of the air flow
          Was it a big job? I would sooner take a gearbox out than fiddle about with dash and trim fair play to you mate ​​​​​​ post a few pictures of your our interior mate ​​​​​​ I love cars interiors they are usually a very optioned and personalised space

Comment

I fitted it and then had to remove it again as I hadn’t lined it up right with the arm on the flap so it wasn’t moving the flap. After a bit of fiddling it’s working fine now. Not something I’d want to do again in a hurry. I’m a paint spray by trade so would rather paint the side of the car than too much mechanical stuff. Here’s my new handbrake and door pins

Comment

I fitted it and then had to remove it again as I hadn’t lined it up right with the arm on the flap so it wasn’t moving the flap. After a bit of fiddling it’s working fine now. Not something I’d want to do again in a hurry. I’m a paint spray by trade so would rather paint the side of the car than too much mechanical stuff. Here’s my new handbrake and door pins
              Very nice mate very nice indeed and very very clean lol I’m embarrassing now haha I spend all my time detailing the outside and need to take a leaf from your book mate it’s a real credit to you thanks for sharing

Comment

I’ve only had it a week lol , I bought it from Macmore on here. I went up to Glasgow last weekend and drove her back. It’s a credit to him really. I plan on doing quite a bit of bodywork soon. Mainly stone chips on the front and the rear bumper has bleached a bit. I’m not really going for all our power and mods just going to keep it pretty standard but immaculate.

Comment

I’ve only had it a week lol , I bought it from Macmore on here. I went up to Glasgow last weekend and drove her back. It’s a credit to him really. I plan on doing quite a bit of bodywork soon. Mainly stone chips on the front and the rear bumper has bleached a bit. I’m not really going for all our power and mods just going to keep it pretty standard but immaculate.
                  Awesome mate and it’s your dream your car and completely up to you and everyone’s preference should be respected and valued other wise we would all have the same spec same cars and no individuality no value and no community.There’s some very knowledgeable owners and ex owners of the S197 on here to offer priceless advice tips and probably even spares or certainly the best deals and places to get them. And being in Paint I’m sure you are going to be very very popular and offer us some great advice looking forward to reading your posts mate.

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Thankyou
                      Keep us updated on here at least what you do and when you do it ​​​​​ pics as well please ​​​​ or start your own as long as you post

Comment

JLT catch can ​​​​​​ Ford Performance strut brace and a GT 350 starter button ( not fitted yet) as I need a trim pick

Comment

Looks nice , the brace makes a nice addition to the engine bay .

Comment

Looks nice , the brace makes a nice addition to the engine bay .
                            Thanks mate ​​​​​​ I am happy to finally get and fit it ironically it was the second mod I planned to do lol after jacking rails and here we are 18 months 110 bhp more and I’ve finally got one ( some things are worth waiting for the best deals on) or I’m just a tight arse ( probably the second one)

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                              JLT catch can ​​​​​​ Ford Performance strut brace and a GT 350 starter button ( not fitted yet) as I need a trim pick
                              Looking good mate, what's the difference with starter button? just curious.

Comment

Very nice, lovely colour. almost pulled the trigger on one a while back in the same colour but couldn't afford it, went for a '99 V8gt instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X