Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loki View Post

Looking good mate, what's the difference with starter button? just curious.
    Not fitted yet as I need a trim pick but you get the idea from the picture

Comment

I did this, getting bored at home again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201116_015525.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1255613

Comment

Originally posted by omega1 View Post
        I did this, getting bored at home again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201116_015525.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1255613
        I like it mate I’ve got to admit I’ve nearly pulled the trigger a few times on the kit which one did you opt for ? Was it hard to fit? And how much was it

Comment

It wasn't easy to fit, need to take the whole back grill thing off, then drill out the old one, then find a 12v tap for it, ended up using a relay with a tap off the plate lamps, took faaaaaaar longer than id anticipated.

The item cost around 25 from Wish, quality isn't great to be honest, but looks good (well I like it!).

https://www.wish.com/product/5e94080...hare=mobileweb

Comment

Got the brake calipers booked in after lockdown

Comment

Got the brake calipers booked in after lockdown
              Awesome please post your pictures when they are done what colour are you going for?

Comment

It wasn't easy to fit, need to take the whole back grill thing off, then drill out the old one, then find a 12v tap for it, ended up using a relay with a tap off the plate lamps, took faaaaaaar longer than id anticipated.

The item cost around 25 from Wish, quality isn't great to be honest, but looks good (well I like it!).

https://www.wish.com/product/5e94080...hare=mobileweb
                Could you wire this into the brake lights? Would look pretty smart coming on when you brake.

Comment

Washed & polished car for winter as she's on drive(garage too small:( )

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    Washed & polished car for winter as she's on drive(garage too small:( )
                    That’s one sexy motor there Loki ​​​​​ I was a obsessed waxer until I ceramic coated mine this year have you considered it? Minimum 12months protection and the shine looks as good as if you have just waxed it every time you wash it.

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Awesome please post your pictures when they are done what colour are you going for?
                      Racing Red, same colour as the car

Comment

Originally posted by kev_croombs2 View Post

Could you wire this into the brake lights? Would look pretty smart coming on when you brake.
                        Technically, yes, you could if you wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                          That’s one sexy motor there Loki ​​​​​ I was a obsessed waxer until I ceramic coated mine this year have you considered it? Minimum 12months protection and the shine looks as good as if you have just waxed it every time you wash it.
                          Thank you! I do enjoy polishing the car twice a year using autoglym. It gives me chance to check closely around the car for stone chips etc and get out the house lol. Thought about ceramic coating, I may well get it done, Cheers

Comment

New handbrake and gear knob, love the simple jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post
                              New handbrake and gear knob, love the simple jobs
                              Very nice mate it’s the details that make it yours

Comment

GT 350 Red starter button I don’t know how much they are to be honest it was brought me as a returned gesture ( Tip is get the draper 6 piece trim picks)

Comment

Working...
                                X