Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201128_143320.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1255868Finally had the brake calipers done, not great pics, sorry

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201128_143323.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1255867
    Attached Files

    Comment


      Originally posted by omega1 View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20201128_143320.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1255868Finally had the brake calipers done, not great pics, sorry

      Click image for larger version

Name:	20201128_143323.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1255867
      Looks awesome mate

      Comment


        Had the roof down returning from Keighley to Settle on the 7th, only 5 degrees although sunny but I was perfectly warm, albeit with a thick coat. When I left to go to Keighley it was only 2 degrees, so I assume that is a bit cold at that point to lower the roof, but does anyone know any recommended minimum temperature at which below it is not advisable to lower the roof. Sounds so much better with the roof down. Otherwise I am still trying to get the miles on to add another 400 miles to reach the magic 3,000 when I can see if the dreadful oil consumption has improved, but as the car is due for service in February I might limit my miles over the next 2 months so I can get the car serviced at the same time as they have another look at the oil consumption. The Corsa with a soon to be fitted set of all season tyres is a better bet over the next couple of months anyway ! .

        Comment


          Originally posted by JPJH View Post
          Had the roof down returning from Keighley to Settle on the 7th, only 5 degrees although sunny but I was perfectly warm, albeit with a thick coat. When I left to go to Keighley it was only 2 degrees, so I assume that is a bit cold at that point to lower the roof, but does anyone know any recommended minimum temperature at which below it is not advisable to lower the roof. Sounds so much better with the roof down. Otherwise I am still trying to get the miles on to add another 400 miles to reach the magic 3,000 when I can see if the dreadful oil consumption has improved, but as the car is due for service in February I might limit my miles over the next 2 months so I can get the car serviced at the same time as they have another look at the oil consumption. The Corsa with a soon to be fitted set of all season tyres is a better bet over the next couple of months anyway ! .
          Very true lol my last outing was this Sunday! Until the weather improves (I think lol)

          Comment


            New louvers fitted. Hopefully they stay on. I know the thoughts are mixed with you guys in louvers but I thought I’d give them a go. Think the back window needs a tint now

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post
              New louvers fitted. Hopefully they stay on. I know the thoughts are mixed with you guys in louvers but I thought I’d give them a go. Think the back window needs a tint now
              They look good sprayed body matching

              Comment


                Def tint the back window
                nice moter
                Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

                Comment


                  I have the louvers on my S197 and I find they restrict rear quarter vision quite a bit but then again look better than the plain window.

                  Not doing anything with the S197 apart from driving it and making it filthy dirty. The 65 is in for a bare metal paint. its been stripped and only superficial rust repairs needed so should be back on the road in February. You can see progress on Face Book "Smithy's Body N Paint"
                  Allan

                  Comment


                    Got my car back today, sadly its raining so pictures are not brill
                    Not everyone's choice of colour but I love it as like to be a bit different
                    Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Kitchenfitter View Post
                      Got my car back today, sadly its raining so pictures are not brill
                      Not everyone's choice of colour but I love it as like to be a bit different
                      That was my choice too ​​​​​​ they look awesome dude

                      Comment


                        Thank you love them
                        Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

                        Comment


                          Thank you buddy i a love them
                          Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Kitchenfitter View Post
                            Thank you buddy i a love them
                            Model: Mustang. Make: Ford. All the parts are tested either before or after removal from the vehicle. This part is used previously fitted second-hand item. Most of the electronic parts (ECU, modules, headlights, etc.) may need coding/programming.

                            Comment


                              Cheers for he link buddy but i have bought a pair now forom the us
                              Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

                              Comment


                                Quiet time at work so have the car in for quite a bit of work over the next few days. Going to paint whole front end (Bumper, Bonnet and wings) Also the rear bumper and near side quarter panel. I have some parking sensors for the rear I may put in. I’m still deciding on that one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X