Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich1988 View Post
    Quiet time at work so have the car in for quite a bit of work over the next few days. Going to paint whole front end (Bumper, Bonnet and wings) Also the rear bumper and near side quarter panel. I have some parking sensors for the rear I may put in. I’m still deciding on that one.
    Wow you’re my new best mate Christmas cards in the post and 4 pack on the passenger seat I will drop my car off and pick it up Christmas Eve lol what are friends for haha

Comment

Keep posting buddy legend

Comment

Mine to love a good mate jbgt50 get in the q
        Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenfitter View Post
          Mine to love a good mate jbgt50 get in the q
          Hahaha

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It’s been a very busy day

Comment

It’s been a very busy day
                    Your going to have a show winning car mate

Comment

All painted today and fitted back together. Went with the parking sensors in the end as I do struggle when reversing on the driveway. Hopefully get time to give her a good polish and ceramic coating vet Christmas

Comment

All painted today and fitted back together. Went with the parking sensors in the end as I do struggle when reversing on the driveway. Hopefully get time to give her a good polish and ceramic coating vet Christmas
                        Wow and are you ceramic coating it? And what are you going to use?

Comment

Probably go for the new Autoglym one. I use it everyday so need to look after the paintwork

Comment

Probably go for the new Autoglym one. I use it everyday so need to look after the paintwork
                            Auto finesse caramics is really good so far 7 months in

Comment

New steering wheel fitted all connected-Still having teething issues the airbag lights on and won’t go outI think it’s because the battery was disconnected for hours any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
                                New steering wheel fitted all connected-Still having teething issues the airbag lights on and won’t go outI think it’s because the battery was disconnected for hours any ideas?
                                Airbag light now resolved

Comment

Working...
                                X