Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done with your car today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update on test results through heat cycles the Oem clips don’t secure the two top hoses tightly enough and it leaks/after social distancing queuing outside of Euro parts and then Halfords as Euro parts must on a french blockade and aren’t supplying them until the new year I think the problem is resolved testing now

Comment

As usual all pictures posted in completely the wrong order

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post
        Quick update on test results through heat cycles the Oem clips don’t secure the two top hoses tightly enough and it leaks/after social distancing queuing outside of Euro parts and then Halfords as Euro parts must on a french blockade and aren’t supplying them until the new year I think the problem is resolved testing now
        Update on the shiny expansion bottle and from a U.K. seller ! After a road test I noticed there was coolant loss from the cap. Having some experience in light engineering on inspection the depth of the neck was a few mm deeper than the spring seal in the cap. Just at this time the seller messaged me for a review I told him about the issues and sudden silence after a few attempts I gave up trying to be reasonable and come to a solution and have started the return process. And purchased a Mishimoto on excellent service fit and engineering to the highest quality. I have found all Mishimoto mustang parts outstanding so I should of really stuck with who I know.

Comment

What a nightmare for you but at least irs sorted now
          Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenfitter View Post
            What a nightmare for you but at least irs sorted now
            Thanks mate ​​​​​​ it didn’t loose a lot of coolant but it was obviously loosing some. I have only used the car on New Year’s Eve because of the restrictions. I’m sure with a different cap it would of been resolved BUT! The attitude of the service and the seller really got my scuff up. He emailed me twice asking for feedback etc but as soon as I told him there was an issue ​​​​​​ silence. These online sellers aren’t regulated and so you will get the odd Tramp that tarnishes a great service some provide. I know that we can’t be hypocritical realistically if we buy from them and I know myself that probably 90% of my purchases are brilliant quality and value for money. What we do sometimes encounter is the keyboard warrior characters that don’t think they are accountable for how they treat or communicate with people as it’s not on a face to face man to man scenario much like on the forums or in the comments on YouTube etc. I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be ignored if I was stood in front of the gentleman. So on his lack of care or response I started the return process with eBay and it’s on it’s way back tracked and then he can receive my feedback that he asked for which I’m sure won’t make him smile And who knows maybe one day at a meet auto jumble show or event I may get the opportunity to meet him as my memory is long and my tolerance for a fool is non

Comment

As recommended earlier in the thread I put a watch on each item and the sellers offered deals after a week ( not the reason why I waited) just on my to do list but thought it rude to turn down there 1 discount all in 8 lol

Comment

Nice, are you sure the hinge covers are clipped on fully ? (Looks a little splayed open at the end)

WD

Comment

Originally posted by WD Pro View Post
                  Nice, are you sure the hinge covers are clipped on fully ? (Looks a little splayed open at the end)

WD
                  Might well be I will check I’m still out tinkering avoiding wife’s jobs lol

Comment

Just picked my car up from James at Tailored Wraps. Had the roof and bonnet done in black gloss. Top job by James I’m very pleased with the end result. Click image for larger version

Name:	24550FB8-0871-41C3-9325-C9ED4F94DD78.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	796.9 KB
ID:	1257300Click image for larger version

Name:	0A06CA32-0DAA-4379-AFF9-CC2F9C2A3D46.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	985.5 KB
ID:	1257301Click image for larger version

Name:	A98FE0FF-5DB5-4AFF-9B25-A1F7131065E1.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	994.4 KB
ID:	1257302
                    1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rich66 View Post
                      Just picked my car up from James at Tailored Wraps. Had the roof and bonnet done in black gloss. Top job by James I’m very pleased with the end result. Click image for larger version

Name:	24550FB8-0871-41C3-9325-C9ED4F94DD78.jpeg
Views:	83
Size:	796.9 KB
ID:	1257300Click image for larger version

Name:	0A06CA32-0DAA-4379-AFF9-CC2F9C2A3D46.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	985.5 KB
ID:	1257301Click image for larger version

Name:	A98FE0FF-5DB5-4AFF-9B25-A1F7131065E1.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	994.4 KB
ID:	1257302
                      I like that a lot mate ​​​​​​ how much was it if you don’t mind me asking?

Comment

Nice job was it expensive

Comment

No I don’t think so, well worth the money in my opinion. Certainly looks better than the old stripe on the bonnet. I wasn’t sure about doing the roof but after a year of pondering I decided to bite the bullet. Glad I did .
                          1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

Well it looks fab mate

Comment

SFA - I have done 13 miles in the last 4 weeks due to lockdown !!!

Comment

Having lost my faithful friend just after Christmas we have decided to get another puppy May I introduce you to Shelby the Cane Corso

Comment

Working...
                                X