Brake Calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Calipers

Anyone know the best place to get red brake calipers for a 2015 LHD EcoBoost
    Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Breakers / ebay / rockauto / ford dealer in uk in that order of preference / cost...

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchenfitter View Post
      Anyone know the best place to get red brake calipers for a 2015 LHD EcoBoost
      Paint them and get the brembo decals like I did mate save an absolute fortune or get your mate who did your paintwork if you aren’t to sure about doing it yourself. Mine are on the thread what have you done with your car today

Comment

My mate has sacked the guy who painted calipers for being unreliable, but he did text me his friends number who can do it so will try him
        Thank you all

Comment

My mate has sacked the guy who painted calipers for being unreliable, but he did text me his friends number who can do it so will try him
          Thank you all
          Where abouts in the country are you? I think mod your Stang do an exchange service where you book in and they have some prepared which they exchange for your callipers ( someone mentioned it at an event) they looked brilliant mate. It was over a year ago so probably best to check if it’s something they still do and costs

Comment

Covers are another option

Comment

Sounds like a plan, im in Coventry

Comment

Comment

Cheers will contact them

Comment

Cheers will contact them
                    No worries

Comment

Sent them a email so hopefully will find out how much they are
                      Again appriciate the help

Comment

I have a set of Red covers for the front calipers, i got them for my GT but they are for the US Spec so are too small for the Brembo's,

not sure on what Calipers the Ecoboost has, but if they are any good to you i'm looking to get rid of them.

Comment

I'm setting about painting my brembos red in the coming week or two if I get time using VHT real red and re-apply decals and lacquer, I'm taking them off the car to get the best result I can. If you'd like I can send pics of the results and you can see if it's something you'd tackle yourself for the results that can be had hand canning them.

Comment

How much do you want for caliper covers and is it just the front ?
                            Yes please post pics when you do it your self

Comment

Finally decided to get them painted as have been given a number from a mate who highly recommends this chap
                              Also going with Whatsapp green as the colour

Comment

Working...
                              X