X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://nemesisuk.com/

they sell a spare wheel kit

Comment

Hi everyone new to the forum but I have been following this topic for a while.
      I too have a GT with Brembos but I cant justify the extortionate prices from USA or Aus however I have spotted this recently on fleabay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sp1518511...-/173859559287

Obviously an Italian company has spotted a gap in the market? Strange its quite pricey on fleabay but cheaper on Amazon? I have emailed them to confirm this heel really does fit my car? Lets see what they say?

Will let you know.

Stan

Comment

Delivery on Amazon is certainly cheaper.

Looks like Ebay includes a jack, amazon doesn't

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mustang wheel amzn.PNG Views:	0 Size:	229.7 KB ID:	1233505Click image for larger version  Name:	Mustang spare eby.PNG Views:	0 Size:	148.9 KB ID:	1233506
        Last edited by mad4v8; 10-06-2019, 09:36 AM.
        Stuart
        2014 GT/CS

Comment

They do more than 1 version on amazon too but the price of those jacks is peanuts easy enough to get hold off, its just the wheel? See what they reply with? Looks very much like the Dynamec one? Which you cant buy anyway? Odd?

Comment

I`ve joined the search for a spare wheel, can`t come up with anything better than those already mentioned. Guess it`ll have to be the Automotive Authority, bloody expensive but can reduce the bill a bit by using STS Imports, 50 freight instead of AA`s 200. Emailed AA to get them to ship to STS container in Tampa still waiting for reply......

Comment

Well done Grumpy,
              Bloody expensive, yes! Mine has sat in the boot well, never been used and what's worse I haven't even looked at it since since parting with the money.
              Hey Ho, the price of peace of mind.

Comment

Not arrived yet but as you say it`s the peace of mind, just bought the bare wheel/tyre picked up a jack on Ebay for a tenner. I have the same problem with my Mazda MX5 RF but so far no luck.

Comment

Working...
                X