X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65 camber kit

Hi
    Anyone installed a lower control arm
    camber kit? Is it worth doing or are their any alternatives, Iíve done the Shelby drop and made a pair of adjustable strut rods, before I strap it all back together Iím in two minds on whether to do the lca camber kit. Any advice is welcome

thanks

simon

Ps I haven’t yet purchased if anyone’s got one they haven’t used I’d be interested

Comment

If I was doing the Shelby drop again I would definitely go for this kit as it is a real pain to change the packing on the UCA when the spring is installed. It requires welding to install the kit so if you can do this yourself then there is no real issue and it should give plenty of adjustment without affecting caster.
      Allan

Comment

Hi Allan
        Yeah I think Iím gonna go for it, kit seems expensive @$100 for what it is, think I might make my own found this in another forum I costed the materials at about £10 plus the bolts and of course the time. Iíll keep ya posted

Comment

Well if you can make the parts then you can save a lot of money. I find doing this very satisfying - you feel like you have beaten the system.
          Allan

Comment

Great stuff Simon,
            I had a pair made by a local engineer. Couldn't set my negative camber without them. I made up adjustable strut rods too.
            Don't forget to fabricate those roller spring perches while your down there!
            Cheers
            Eddie

Comment

Working...
            X