Rear Quarter Window Frame Rollers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Quarter Window Frame Rollers

Does anyone know where I can get rear quarter window frame rollers and rivets/pins?

These are different to the regulator rollers, so aren't held in with clips. These are riveted to the window frame itself. Mine are really worn on 1 side.

I need to reassemble the car next weekend, so I'm hoping I can get some in the UK. A lot of searching makes me think that these aren't readily available though.
    1964.5 Mustang Convertible 289
    1991 Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 460 SOLD

So I found them, they are made...https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/64-65-66-Fo...NOS/1989281466

I had once before found a broken one and replaced the whole unit. Didn't know you could get these.

Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Thanks Pete. US supplier though so won't get them in time. Might have to put the old back on for now!
      1964.5 Mustang Convertible 289
      1991 Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 460 SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X