66 upholstery proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66 upholstery proposal

Iíve got a 66 coupe with black upholstery and I need a new cover for the drivers seat. You cant get covers individually but only in pairs. If anybody out there needs just one cover we could go half each .Anyone need just one?
    Just an idea that Iíve had.

Just a thought, if you do only cover one as soon as you have youíll want to do the other no matter how good it looks? Ask me how I know

Comment

I see your point. That must have been bloody annoying. My passenger seat is good but how good against a new one ? Back to the drawing board then ! You got your old one still?

Comment

If a 66 is your seat pattern the one they call leaf? Tiny squares but up close you can see why they call it this?

Comment

Hi I’ve not heard of leaf but according to the NPD catalog it’s called rosette and yes it’s has tiny squares. Is that any help?
          Kind regards Simon

Comment

Yes sorry rosette, but once described to me as oval leaf like shapes in squares at different angles each making up the rosette from groups of four, is that your type? NPD and other do a brand named TMI affordable but poor definition of the pattern compared to the originals. See pic of my TMI's.

Comment

Yes I’m pretty sure that’s the same. I will confirm tomorrow when I go up the shed

Comment

Well I fitted a full set of TMI 2 years ago and last year I found a tiny split in the driver base. xxxxed me off, must have sat in with a screwdriver or something in my back pocket I guess, so I had to buy another complete set for the reason you state.
                Fitted the driver base only and I'm definitely keeping all the rest for future spares but I kept the one with the split which you are welcome to if it helps.
                Split is by your right hip and about 8mm long, I'm sure if gaffa taped underneath it would last well enough maybe a bit of black ink in the split to hide any tape grin through.
                Pic with a 5p for scale while it was still fitted.

Comment

Hi thanks that’s great as the base is the worst part of mine . It’s the same detail as mine too and black which is spot on too. I am in Basingstoke so I can come and collect. Let me know how much you would like for it in a PM and when and where I can come and collect. Many thanks Simon

Comment

Working...
                  X