Bullet connectors size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullet connectors size?

Hi wonder if anyone knows the size of the electrical bullet connectors on a 67. I need to make some changes and I bought some UK ones but they are metric I think. The Lucas ones are 4.7mm but before I bought a load thought I would check if those are right. If anyone has bought good quality ones and has a link would be good as I don't want cheapo Chinese ones as I read many just crack when you try to crimp. I would lile the lot so tool, sleeves, butts etc
    russell,

A number of years ago I enquired on a different forum about these and got a link to a company called Del-city or Del City in the USA. they sold me the correct sized bullets with a 6 inch length of wire attached. Fit perfect.
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Thanks Peter but i wanted to crimp my own off (pardon me)

Comment

Gotcha, In that case, I dunno :-) Did you check out that company? They may have what you want. I have never been able to find direct crimp correct sized ones
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Please don't buy the coloured plastic crimp on crap, check these out.

https://www.vehiclewiringproducts.co...nap-connectors

https://www.vehiclewiringproducts.co...crimping-tools
          Last edited by cobraboy; 30-06-2020, 01:34 PM.
          sigpic
          You can never have enough black under the hood.

Comment

Working...
          X