No announcement yet.

tyre size confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I weighed up the cost and then fitting 'valves 'balancing and decided to just get them this way[looked on Ebay first] for the next time might just Ebay it and get a better tyre as took out a chunk on the wall so needed it sorted soon as .... Im not the kind to short change myself on the car but a friend who owns a tyre and exhaust garage could sort me at 82+vat and for 245's so the Kumos won....

I will keep an eye and see if anyone here has gone bigger as like you would love huge tyres on the rear :D
    There is smoke without fire if your behind me at the lights:gears

Comment

Yeah i want love handles on my baby :D lol i just want the fat look im not going for performance as what she has is enough for me... going from a 1.1 to a 5.0 is a big step up :P and i still have the old wheels so i can revert back to the original look anytime i want :D your input has been invaluable my good sir i thank you many many times over :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Your welcome jamie .....
        There is smoke without fire if your behind me at the lights:gears

Comment

just been on another mustang forum and although they are talking about 17x9 wheels with 255/45/17s on the rear i dont think id have too much of a problem with 255/50/17's on the rear of mine just a little bit taller... From previous research i know you can have anything bigger than a 17x8 on the front otherwise you'd get rubbing, just a shame the rear is giving me jip!

heres the link for anyone wanting to get bigger love handles on the rear of their baby :D

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...y-vt25618.html

Comment

Working...
          X