Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so looks like Im stuck with them

Three foxes and not one thats a goodun b-(

soooooo.......need to get the front frame rails done on my 90 in order to get the motor and trans out of my 82 and in the 90

90 has no engine or trans and is a roller

Q..... i dont have the time to do this myself so any recommendations for essex area welders to fix frame rails if car is delivered....too much of a job for a mobile methinks

annnnd.....why is that i tick instant mail notification of posts but it doesnt work.....meaning i will have to check in every few days for replies if any....so be patient if you respond ...im not being rude with delay
    90 Mustang GT
    82 Mustang GT
    93 Subaru Impreza RA....

Hi,
    If you still looking for someone to weld up your fox, I can help out as long as you are not busting to get them done, Just finishing the new workshop then ready to go, You are welcome to inspect our work first too.
    PM me or if you are on facebook, Im known as Mustang Al on the foxdoctors page.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxscimitarxxx View Post

annnnd.....why is that i tick instant mail notification of posts but it doesnt work.....

Possibly because if you tick any boxes in "Settings" you have to go to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes" to.. err.. save changes.
      1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
      2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
      2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Working...
      X