Fox Body Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Body Prices

How come the prices our beloved Foxes reach on the states are not reflected over here?

Just been on US Ebay and am surprised how much some Foes are going for, fully appreciate some being offered are limited edition and low mileage.

They have a big following over there and cult status. Marmite this side of the pond.
    You either get it or you don't.
    sigpicDart 427 efi, TEA 225 highports, Nitrous Express,Liberty LSC 5100

Comment

I'm about to put mine up for sale, so we'll see what happens re the price.

If any potential buyer mentions Kit car donor, they can go away quickly.
      Stuart
      2014 GT/CS

Comment

Most people who buy Mustangs buy them because they are Mustangs.
        Us people who are into Foxbody's buy them for the love of the particular car.
        We buy them despite the fact that they are Mustangs. I would have my brace of Foxbody's even if they were called Ford Fox.
        They are the least Mustang like Mustang produced & that is a lot of the reason why you either love them or hate them.
        The irony of this being the fact that the Foxbody is the Mustang which was produced for the longest period of time (15 years!) & it was also the last Mustang faithful to the original concept.

Mark.
        '89 GT Convertible, triple white, five speed, Florida car.
        '89 GT Hatch, white, five speed, Arizona car.

sigpic

Comment

I bought mine because I wanted one for decades

It was the car if my youth along with the IROC Z28

Unfortunately I ended up having to ship it back to the states to sell it. That also could have been because it was a full dress police car Fox 5.0 notch
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by Triplewhite View Post
            The irony of this being the fact that the Foxbody is the Mustang which was produced for the longest period of time (15 years!) & it was also the last Mustang faithful to the original concept.
            Absolutely.

I think maybe we should all keep quiet about the foxes so we can keep them to ourselves.
            Own two and I'm always looking for a third( but the wife doesnt know).
            1980 Notch + 1990 GT hatch

Comment

What would be the best one to buy as a starter / daily driver ? They’ve grown on me.
              Classic pre 75 Ford and Chevy addict who Works in Software industry & also part owner of a small LTD Shop that imports Cool / custom pre 1970 American Cars / Trucks https://www.horsepwrkustoms.com

Comment

I imagine a 87-93 5.0 efi earlier are carb.
                1987's are mass air sensor, following years mass air sensor generally.
                Simon uses his 5.0 vert as almost a daily.
                Vert, coupe or hatch, GT or LX.
                Get some subframe connectors welded in, a good investment and and mufflers exhaust to suit your ear.
                I'd be tempted to get a stocker if the right LX hatch came along, which is quite rare. My 77 Trans Am is a nice useable classic at the mo though.
                Last edited by MUSTANGLIMEY; 02-01-2018, 06:52 PM. Reason: Spelling
                sigpicDart 427 efi, TEA 225 highports, Nitrous Express,Liberty LSC 5100

Comment

Wicked many thanks. Saw a nice white lx
                  Classic pre 75 Ford and Chevy addict who Works in Software industry & also part owner of a small LTD Shop that imports Cool / custom pre 1970 American Cars / Trucks https://www.horsepwrkustoms.com

Comment

Originally posted by yanktankmad View Post
                    Wicked many thanks. Saw a nice white lx
                    IMHO a Fox LX 5.0 notch, the later the better, five speed a must, Dark colour the best

A convertible is nice but seriously reduces resale due to weather conditions here. The 5.0 notch is lighter than a GT and has from the beginning been the one go-fast guys whispered about in hushed tones

Plus they look the absolute nuts
                    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
                      IMHO a Fox LX 5.0 notch, the later the better, five speed a must, Dark colour the best

A convertible is nice but seriously reduces resale due to weather conditions here. The 5.0 notch is lighter than a GT and has from the beginning been the one go-fast guys whispered about in hushed tones

Plus they look the absolute nuts
                      Wicked many thanks ! prices are on the up everywhere by looks of it ! Damn it !

Comment

Fox's are an acquired taste, since buying my old girl I haven't looked back :D

mangled my back and I've been out of action for 2 years but would never sell the fox, have just started to tinker with her again, target to get it running by this summer!

Comment

Working...
                        X