New Roof time for 93 Fox Vert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Roof time for 93 Fox Vert

Time has come to replace the white roof on my Fox. I have to say that in the 7.5 years I have owned the Fox the car has been parked out side for almost all of it and the roof has kept the elements at bay.

Thought you Fox people might be interested in costs, new roof $174.95, new rear window $189.95, shipping $167, total $532 = £402.

HMRC wanted £128 on top, plus a CC charge all in for just under £550, which I am happy with.

Rob

New roof

sounds fair to me,who is the supplier and more to the point is this a DIY job or do you have anyone in mind to fit the thing? Regards Chris

Comment

Supplier is NPD in Florida and Mick (Super DragPack) is going to fit it for me.

Comment

That's not bad in terms of pricing, I believe when the £ was at its peak I managed to get it for about 400 all in.

will you replace the rubber seals while your at it or re-use the same ones you have?

Comment

I want to but am not sure which ones to buy. I will get Mick to have a look and let me know what I need. Currently there is about a quarter inch gap between drivers window and roof rubber !!!

Comment

Did they not quote for an all in price with shipping & Imports duty paid. I had a quote for my SN95 roof from cj Pony to include it all.
            I chose to have it shipped via STS Imports. Should be here this week.

Then need somewhere to get fitted in Essex area.

Comment

Originally posted by mgcobra View Post
              Did they not quote for an all in price with shipping & Imports duty paid. I had a quote for my SN95 roof from cj Pony to include it all.
              I chose to have it shipped via STS Imports. Should be here this week.

Then need somewhere to get fitted in Essex area.
              Is Romford too far for you ?
              There is a place in Brentwood Road that fits roofs, they also do interior retrimming. They repaired the drivers seat on my dodge a couple of years ago did really good job reasonable price too. If youíre interested Iíll get their details for you
              1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

http://allhoodsltd.com/

John
                sigpic"You screamed and laughed when I got up and sang, then rode away in your white Mustang to your castle in the sand"

1992 5.0LX convertible

Comment

Working...
                X