Yuasa YBX3113 Replacement Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuasa YBX3113 Replacement Battery

In preparation for my Pace Car service at the Mustang Workshop tomorrow, I checked the battery and found both dead (R and Pace Car) despite being on a trickle charger. Having owned these cars for around 20 years, I know the batteries typically die after 5 or 6 years.

Fortunately I got into Andrew Page before they closed this evening and they had one on the shelf. The not so good news is I paid handsomely for it at 108.00 with a typical online price of 62 to 70. Andrew Page rep said he would do me a good price, I did say last time I bought them from AP they were in the 60 range.

I will try and resurrect a battery, and next time, I will be buying elsewhere if I can.

For those that need one for an SN95, the correct size and polarity, is a YBX3113 battery.

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
    1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
    1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
    In preparation for my Pace Car service at the Mustang Workshop tomorrow, I checked the battery and found both dead (R and Pace Car) despite being on a trickle charger. Having owned these cars for around 20 years, I know the batteries typically die after 5 or 6 years.

Fortunately I got into Andrew Page before they closed this evening and they had one on the shelf. The not so good news is I paid handsomely for it at 108.00 with a typical online price of 62 to 70. Andrew Page rep said he would do me a good price, I did say last time I bought them from AP they were in the 60 range.

I will try and resurrect a battery, and next time, I will be buying elsewhere if I can.

For those that need one for an SN95, the correct size and polarity, is a YBX3113 battery.
    I pay 56 quid for Yausa batteries, That price is insane.
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
    X