Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sticky:Classic American Car Sales based in Braintree Essex: Mustangs a specialty

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos of the red 1965 Fastback mentioned in the post above
    Attached Files
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

1965 Factory black with red interior, Factory 4 speed V8 convertible due in this upcoming week.

Here is a link as downloader not working : https://imgur.com/a/twzXaz7
      Last edited by pmustang; 01-10-2019, 02:46 PM.
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

1968 Fastback. Special offer. Take it exactly as it arrived with us doing no prep or MOT. You inspect and decide if it is for you. 1968 Factory fastback with Marti report. Lovely paint, body, interior and engine bay, Factory V8 and a T5 Five speed. 42,500. A stunning car. We are just smashed with work and I am away from the shop for about 5 weeks so we are short handed.

Here is a link as downloader not working: https://imgur.com/a/TpyuWt8
        Last edited by pmustang; 01-10-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang
          1969 Mustang Fastback 428 Show car, Due in next week, Deposit taken
          All coming as "Invalid file specified" Peter?
          Last edited by mick the hat; 01-10-2019, 12:37 PM.
          . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
            1968 Fastback. Special offer. Take it exactly as it arrived with us doing no prep or MOT. You inspect and decide if it is for you. 1968 Factory fastback with Marti report. Lovely paint, body, interior and engine bay, Factory V8 and a T5 Five speed. 42,500. A stunning car. We are just smashed with work and I am away from the shop for about 5 weeks so we are short handed.
            First three coming up as "Invalid file specified" Peter. Pretty sure it's not me?

Comment

Photos keep failing to load Mick, Appreciate you letting me know.

Comment

428 Powered 69 Fastback due in any day now. Car is sold

Link here as downloader not working: https://imgur.com/a/I84Ycbd

Comment

Photos keep failing to load Mick, Appreciate you letting me know.
                  Always a pleasure to help mate! Enjoy your break (or is it work over the pond?)

Comment

Cheers Mick,

Dad is here with me and my wife now for 3 weeks, I then head back to the states with him for an additional 3 weeks. You have to enjoy the time you have with loved ones...thats for sure.

I may do some car stuff over there but after the year I have had I need a break :-)

Comment

Newest arrival at the shop today, This one is about as nice as they get. As soon as I have time I will post up more detailed photos. Its something else!

Attached Files

Comment

Visiting my Dad in Pa USA now and came across this 65 6 cyl Auto coupe in a "Pick and pull" salvage yard. Car was complete, I stress complete as I got the front seats, dash to windscreen trim and 65 dash stainless...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Another photo
                          Attached Files

Comment

Engine bay
                            Attached Files

Comment

Door tag still on the car as was inner fender VIN
                              Attached Files

Comment

Newest arrival at the shop today, This one is about as nice as they get. As soon as I have time I will post up more detailed photos. Its something else!
                                That won't hang around for long. Absolutely droolworthy! Way out of my league but beautiful nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X