• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RockAuto discount code

Members of this forum have a discount with RockAuto.co.uk

5% Discount Code: 3F008D6DF20BBF
    Expires: September 14th, 2017

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.co.uk 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages or email service@rockauto.com.
    Last edited by RockAuto Jessa; 14-06-2017, 08:11 PM.

Just placed my first order with you,now been told i could of added the UK tax on when i ordered (didnt see anywhere to do that?) is it too late to add the UK purchase tax to my order an if it is too late how do i do it next time?

Comment

Please see our help page: http://www.rockauto.com/help/?page=3...tax#PAYDUTYTAX
      Originally posted by Jollystang View Post
      Just placed my first order with you,now been told i could of added the UK tax on when i ordered (didnt see anywhere to do that?) is it too late to add the UK purchase tax to my order an if it is too late how do i do it next time?

Comment

PM sent

Hi Jessa PM sent.
        Thanks
        Gary
        sigpic

Comment

Hello, I added about 6 items to my cart some with 2 quantitys as I went to do a checkout and work out a total it all the ship locations were different intact there was a,b,c,d,e,f,g so each item was from an. Different place..and every time I refresh the page it kept changing how do I select so that only items from one shipping loacation
          ?

Comment

Please see our help page on minimizing shipping costs: https://www.rockauto.com/help/?page=...20#MINSHIPCOST
            Originally posted by Mini_exo View Post
            Hello, I added about 6 items to my cart some with 2 quantitys as I went to do a checkout and work out a total it all the ship locations were different intact there was a,b,c,d,e,f,g so each item was from an. Different place..and every time I refresh the page it kept changing how do I select so that only items from one shipping loacation
            ?

Comment

yes and watch there delivery charge as well.

small rubber end stop for a door less than $2 but $25 to ship
              but a oil filter $2 and $5 to ship a bigger heavy item

crazy
              ok might be cheaper to get oil filters from usa than uk but it's the way they work out the shipping in general you can never get a striaght reply from them. apart from that had good service even when damaged item turned up

yes you can group buy if you see truck symble in list to show it's in same location
              sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Looking for a part

Hi Jessa
                Please could you help???...i have been looking for the studs & nuts that attache the cats to the headers but am unable to find them i have tried using the part number which i have from the Ford Mustang work shop Manuel but it comes up with a part that i am not sure is right and also the price does not look right
                The part number i have is W709209-S exhaust manifold studs 4 required the nuts are N811485-S catalytic converter to manifold 4 required
                Any help would be appreciated
                Thanks
                Paul
                crazy fool!

Comment

Working...
                X