Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November container

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    November container

    We are planning to load our next container on the 15th or 22nd November, the final date is to be confirmed.

    ETA would be around christmas time.

    As ever, goods can go there now.

    ron@stsimports.co.uk for enquiries.

    We have also started doing consolidated air shipments if anyone needs goods quicker.

    Cheers, Ron
    Last edited by ronfenton; 17-10-2017, 08:37 AM.
    www.stsimports.co.uk
    www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk

    #2
    Ron whatís the time estimate on a container or the weight limit on an air item?

    I want to bring a lift kit into the uk for my truck
    Instagram link - https://www.instagram.com/chevelle_hell/

    Facebook shop - https://m.facebook.com/D.R.E.Ltd/

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by nuggets View Post
      Ron whatís the time estimate on a container or the weight limit on an air item?

      I want to bring a lift kit into the uk for my truck
      The time estimate is around christmas time as mentioned, I can't be more specific.

      Their is no particular weight limit for air freight - you can ship a car by air. If you ship a lift kit then it would depend how they packed it but if it was sent to our warehouse we can repack to get the cheapest way of getting it here.

      If you are needing goods sooner then air is the way to go.

      Cheers, Ron
      www.stsimports.co.uk
      www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ronfenton View Post
        The time estimate is around christmas time as mentioned, I can't be more specific.

        Their is no particular weight limit for air freight - you can ship a car by air. If you ship a lift kit then it would depend how they packed it but if it was sent to our warehouse we can repack to get the cheapest way of getting it here.

        If you are needing goods sooner then air is the way to go.

        Cheers, Ron
        Itíd be one box about 100kg but it could be re packed if it goes to you


        Would you have a rough idea on price of delivery plus taxes? Assuming itís about $1600 for the kit
        Instagram link - https://www.instagram.com/chevelle_hell/

        Facebook shop - https://m.facebook.com/D.R.E.Ltd/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by nuggets View Post
          Itíd be one box about 100kg but it could be re packed if it goes to you


          Would you have a rough idea on price of delivery plus taxes? Assuming itís about $1600 for the kit
          Can you email me on ron@stsimports.co.uk?

          Cheers, Ron
          www.stsimports.co.uk
          www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk

          Comment


            #6
            email sent Ron, cheers
            Instagram link - https://www.instagram.com/chevelle_hell/

            Facebook shop - https://m.facebook.com/D.R.E.Ltd/

            Comment


              #7
              Hi Ron, will have some rear springs and parts for the TA coming and the obligatory T shirts for Christmas.
              I'll see what else I'm allowed to buy 😬
              sigpicDart 427 efi, TEA 225 highports, Nitrous Express,Liberty LSC 5100

              Comment

              Working...
              X