1968 Centre Console (Awful Condition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1968 Centre Console (Awful Condition)

I wasn't sure whether this would even be worth posting but you never know...

This is the centre console that originally came with my Mustang, someone at some point has hacked away at it in places. The top padded section is in poor condition too as the vinyl has lifted away and bubbles in places. The metal section may be okay after re-chroming?

I don't want anything for it, if anybody can make some kind of use out of this, perhaps if you're more inclined to build something custom made out of these bits, you can just have it for free otherwise it's going in the skip.

My number is 0.7.7.5.8.9.3.1.0.9.4 and I'm in Wantage in Oxfordshire.

If by any chance somebody wants this, I can post it (fees would apply for that) or if you feel like testing your eyesight, I'm happy for collection, or if you prefer to wait until everyone is allowed to drive around as they please, I can hold on to it.

Thanks,
    Danny

How funny, I have one as well and with only the base pad like yours

Yours is a nice base for someone to do something custom.

Cheers. Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Hi is this still up for grabs, .?

Comment

Originally posted by The smith View Post
        Hi is this still up for grabs, .?
        Hi, yes it is. Sorry for the late reply, I've only just checked back here.

Comment

Oh good I’m definitely interested would you post or I could get it collected?

Comment

Originally posted by The smith View Post
            Oh good I’m definitely interested would you post or I could get it collected?
            I can look into postage otherwise if you already know what you're doing with collection, that might be easier

Comment

Hi where are you based ? I could arrange collection if it’s easier , thanks my no. Is 07962063703 thanks

Comment

Working...
              X