64-66 V8 Spindles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64-66 V8 Spindles

Hi Looking for a 64-66 V8 Spindle to buy of borrow, looking to upgrade my 65 fastback to discs and want to FAB them myself, I have two lovely spindles attached to the car but I don't want to have it off the road for more than is necessary, I just need it for the measurements to Make a calliper carrier, if anyone can help that would be great I promise to return it if someone would be kind to lend me one

I aim to use standard currently available callipers, a 'scrapyard' fix I will document all my findings here

Cheers

Simon

PS. just in case anyone's worried I am a mechanical engineer lol

Sorry but i don't have a spare spindle as i am looking to do the same as you. Would consider buying brackets if you get there ahead of me. Something like the scarebird kits but with parts available over here

Comment

Originally posted by Full throttle View Post
      Sorry but i don't have a spare spindle as i am looking to do the same as you. Would consider buying brackets if you get there ahead of me. Something like the scarebird kits but with parts available over here
      Hi there Iíve looked at the scare bird stuff looks good but still reliant on sourcing parts from the USA. Iím sure I can find some uk/euro parts that will fit the bill without much hassle. Just need that spindle lol

Comment

Working...
      X