Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 Mustang Internal Door Release Handle

Hi All

Does anyone have a spare internal door release handle I could buy off them? My passenger side has rounded it's splines away so I can't open the door from the inside anymore :(

Specifically looking for an original one that fits a 65 with the Allen bolt in the centre as oppose to the ones with the clips behind them.

Thanks in advance
    sigpic

I have a bunch of used units. Might not be great condition but I can help you out
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Hi Peter

Thanks for the reply. Would you be able to take a quick pic of some of the better looking ones?

Also how much you thinking for 1?

Thanks
      Martin
      sigpic

Comment

call me tomorrow. 07742 604906, iíll get one out
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Send me your email
          Pmustang@gmail.com for a photo

Comment

All sorted now. Peter's got me covered! :)

Thanks again
            sigpic

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Working...
              X