Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65 blue GT350 side stripes wanted

Hi
    Looking for a set of Blue GT350 rocker stripes for a 65 mustang. Thought Iíd try here before going stateside

cheers
    Simon

Would it be cheaper to have some made by a local sign writer?

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Hadnít thought about that to be fair might be worth a punt

Comment

Got a quote of £65 for the pair, but now Iím being picky the 65 were painted on go over the door on to the sill whereas the 66 was a decal, mmmmmm Iím in no way a purest but I donít want 66 stripes on my 65 and I donít think a decal will do it, out comes the paint!!

Comment

You are going to pay a pretty penny to get those lower stripes painted. The stickers have been great for the ones we have had. Peter
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Peter youíre spot on!! Iíve gone with the 66 stripes as my car is no way a pure rep, at the min I think the stripes might be structural lol!!

Comment

Got my 67 fastback GT made and fitted for £50... not a job a would do myself, after having a go first of all and mucking it up. Leave to the professionals
              Dont know where u are but Premier Signs in Colchester have done a few jobs for me...very good
              S550GT Grabber Blue 2018 Auto...:D
              1950 Shoebox Custom Hot Rod
              1967 Camaro SS 350
              1967 Mustang Fastback 302
              2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Thanks Colchesterís a bit of a jaunt Iím in the midlands thereís a few places round about a Iíll give em a try, Iím all for having a go but if itís going to look poor Iíll let the pros do it

Comment

I did mine on my S197, take your time and use washing up liquid and water and ypu can move them about a bit. Not to bad of a job to do. Watch a vid on Youtube and give it a go.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                  1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                  2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                  2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyles View Post
                    Thanks Colchesterís a bit of a jaunt Iím in the midlands thereís a few places round about a Iíll give em a try, Iím all for having a go but if itís going to look poor Iíll let the pros do it

If you're in the East Midlands I can recommend: http://www.signsdirectuk.co.uk/vehicle-graphics
                    1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
                    2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
                    2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Working...
                    X